American premier outdoor apparel brand KÜHL has released its RADIKLTM pant, designed and constructed to facilitate both your weekend adventures and your urban lifestyle.
Why you need it
This innovative product is the epitome of comfort and thoughtful craftsmanship. This means you can wear them on your outdoor adventures and then not need to worry about changing when you get back and slot into the urban life.
With a total of six pockets, the men’s RADIKLTM is sure to hold all of your essential items for an outdoor adventure. When you’re ready to switch things up and move into the city, a hidden stealth pocket will ensure the safety of your phone or wallet. To top it off, the slanted back pockets ensure your belongings are kept to the side, secure and in place when you sit. The men’s RADIKLTM, made from ENDUROTM fabric is highly resistant to wear and tear, including grazing on harsh surfaces or snagging. Exclusive to these pants is the FREE RYDETM waist – this feature follows the natural rise of one’s hips for all day comfort, be it on the trail or metropolitan areas.
Why you will love it
The versatility of these pants makes them the perfect travel companion. When room is tight packing for a trip, you want something that can be used across multiple scenarios. As the revolutionary pant that delivers maximum technical performance, all while providing you with ultimate comfort, dynamism and style, the KÜHL RADIKLTM pant is a must have for any adventurer looking to take on the outdoors and return to the city without having to change outfits.
Why you will hate it
You will just wish it came in more colours than the Black, Carbon, Breen, Khaki, Dark Khaki, Desert Khaki, Olive, Pirate Blue.
Men’s KÜHL RADIKLTM Pants RRP $139.95
For more information or to find your nearest retailer visit www.kuhl.com
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - September 4, 2019
- Tips for an ethical South African Safari - September 3, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - September 3, 2019
- Which South African safari is right for you? - September 2, 2019
- Scoot renames premium service to ScootPlus - August 24, 2019
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- Discover the Gold Coast - July 24, 2019
- Hot Air Ballooning on the Gold Coast - July 23, 2019