Coral Sea Resort is one of the newest properties in Honiara, the Solomon Islands, conveniently located on the water’s edge of Town Ground, near Honiara CBD.
A 20-minute transfer from Honiara International Airport or a 3-minute trip from the wharf, will have you relaxing at this entertainment mecca, linked with the Casino, while still offering the allure of the Pacific Seaside. The venue embodies the vibrant, urban and Solomon Islander spirits.
The staff are professional and display an excellence in service, and quality produce, evident on arrival when you are greeted with that friendly Solomon Islander smile.
Rooms at the Coral Sea Resort & Casino are divided into four categories and cater for all types of travellers, including long stay guests. For the ultimate in luxury, the Coral Sea Villas are luminous and comfortable with each Villa decorated in a tasteful contemporary style. These rooms open to a beautiful private balcony with Jacuzzi, garden and ocean views. Inside there is everything you need including a full kitchenette with refrigerator, tea & coffee, flat stoves with all required utensils. Other room categories include the Seaview Suites, Long Stay Suites and Garden View Suites.
Dine on South Pacific and International inspired menus, either on a romantic oceanfront deck with beautiful sunset views, warm ocean breezes or enjoy a special evening at Haydn’s Steakhouse complemented by premium spirits and high-quality wines from over the globe. Chill with a freshly mixed cocktail at Haydn’s Cocktail Bar or by the pool, catching tropical sunsets or stargazing from Harry’s Landing – the perfect spot for intimate dinners.
For more information visit www.coral-sea-resort.com
For more information on the Solomon Islands visit www.visitsolomons.com.sb
Kate Webster was a guest at Coral Sea Resort & Casino with Solomon Islands Visitors Bureau. This review is a true account and has not approved nor edited with all words by Kate.
- Meditate to the sounds of Vanuatu - May 28, 2020
- Explore with Hurtigruten - May 4, 2020
- Visit Australia through these movies - April 8, 2020
- Hotel Review: Pullman Maamutaa Resort Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Hotel Review: Raffles Maldives Meradhoo - February 1, 2020
- Discover the Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Pullman Hotel opens in Rotorua - January 24, 2020
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020