Routing: Melbourne – Bandar Seri Begawan – Melbourne
Aircraft: 787 Dreamliner
Airline Code: BI
Melbourne Airport does not have a Royal Brunei Lounge so travellers in Business Class have access to the Cathy Pacific Lounge. Business Class travellers receive priority check in and express passes through customs. The airport check in staff were friendly and assisted in ensuring the check in process went smooth.
The new 787 Dreamliner Business Class cabin is the definition of comfort. Featuring “Contour” seats that recline to 180 degrees flat bed, along with a plush duvet and larger pillow is sure to offer a peaceful rest during the flight. Each seat is equipped with a 15.4 touchscreen LCD Monitor with Panasonic eX2 in-flight entertainment system; as well as in seat power connecter.
Since October 2003, Royal Brunei has the offered “food fit to fly by” meal concept for their inflight menus, featuring healthier and lighter meal options. Since then the menu has adopted the “Dine Upon Request” meal concept, giving long-haul Business Class passengers the choice to dine at their desired time up to 90 minutes before landing. The food brings together the best of Asian virtues and hospitality, with Royal Brunei’s cabin crew delivering quality service on board the flights.
- Pullman’s Rainbow Room the place to be for Sydney Pride - February 14, 2020
- Hotel Review: Pullman Maamutaa Resort Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Hotel Review: Raffles Maldives Meradhoo - February 1, 2020
- Discover the Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Pullman Hotel opens in Rotorua - January 24, 2020
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: AirAsia – Sydney to Male - December 1, 2019