Hurtigruten’s new Explore From Home hub is the next best thing to taking that once-in-a-lifetime expedition with the world’s leading sustainable exploration travel company.
If you are planning your next adventure then Hurtigruten has a world of inspiration from behind the scenes stories, 360 degree destination footage, destination videos, webinars, and expert insights and information.
The inspiration hub allows would-be travellers the opportunity to experience the best of Hurtigruten’s destinations from home, guided by the knowledge and experience of our expedition experts.
Explore From Home highlights include:
Six compelling destination videos featuring Antarctica, Greenland, Norway, Svalbard, Alaska, and the British Isles.
Presented by Expedition Team leaders Karin Strand and Tudor Morgan. First up includes insights into Antarctica and Greenland.
These thrilling 360 degree VR videos take you deep into the destination experience in Norway and Antarctica. You’ll feel like you’re actually on an expedition as you take part in exciting activities such as a RIB boat adventure in Lofoten, a Sea Eagle Safari, kayaking in Antarctica or meeting penguins.
A series of in-depth destination webinars featuring our team of experts. Post your questions on our Facebook event pages and get involved.
- Meditate to the sounds of Vanuatu - May 28, 2020
- Explore with Hurtigruten - May 4, 2020
- Visit Australia through these movies - April 8, 2020
- Hotel Review: Pullman Maamutaa Resort Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Hotel Review: Raffles Maldives Meradhoo - February 1, 2020
- Discover the Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Pullman Hotel opens in Rotorua - January 24, 2020
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020