Daydream Island reopens today, 1 July, welcoming guests back to the island ahead of the Queensland borders re-opening.
Daydream Island Resort and Living Reef is the first island in the Whitsundays region to open back up to intrastate and interstate travellers following the COVID-19 pandemic.
Daydream Island Resort Chief Operating Officer, Dilip Madhok, said “It is really exciting to see such a big focus on domestic tourism, and we’re thrilled to be a part of it, inviting back travellers from all over the country.”
The resort will continue to implement their COVID Safe Health Management Plan, in line with the Queensland Government regulations, and is the first in the Whitsundays to officially be accredited as a COVID CLEAN resort; meaning they have developed and initiated business practices specifically aimed to maintain high hygiene standards and stop the spread of COVID-19.
Guest health and safety remain front of mind and additional measures will be taken in line with the certification, including individual guest amenity cleaning kits and personal-use sanitizer/wipes for guests. There will also be a focus on reduced contact, with touchless transactions and digitisation throughout the resort including contactless check in and check out and QR code activated menus.
To celebrate the re-opening, Daydream Island Resort and Living Reef will be offering a ‘Good to Go’ package for guests in need of a getaway and some well-deserved relaxation in the sunshine. The package includes 25% off their Best Flexible Room Rate, full buffet breakfast in Graze Restaurant each morning, free WiFi access and complimentary use of all non-motorised water sport and resort recreational activities.
Package includes 25% discount off food & beverage
Valid for travel from July 1 to December 20, 2020 and subject to availability, rates start from $281 per night in a Resort Room.
To book call 1800 888 288 or visit www.daydreamisland.com
- Hot Air Ballooning on the Gold Coast - July 30, 2020
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Crumpler Muli Camera Messenger 8000 - July 13, 2020
- Explore under the sea at Lady Elliot Island - July 13, 2020
- Step inland from the Sunshine Coast - July 9, 2020
- Sunshine Coast’s new Indigenous tour - July 9, 2020
- The best of Port Douglas - July 9, 2020
- Discover the Whitsunday Islands - July 8, 2020
- Daydream Island Resort reopens - July 1, 2020
- HOTEL REVIEW: Tangalooma Island Resort - June 23, 2020
- Alliance Airlines touches down in Whitsundays with $99 fares - June 23, 2020