The beach resort area of Nusa Dua has an incredible collection of luxury hotels facing a pristine beachfront. These white sand beaches make Nusa Dua an idyllic place for a beach club and Manarai Beach House takes the top spot as Bali’s favourite.
Nusa Dua means two islands (nusa ‘island’, dua ‘two’), because there are two islands in the bay. On the southern side lies Peninsula Island, and on the northern side lies Nusa Dharma Island. It is located 20 to 30 minutes by car from the international airport and within easy access to the Kuta area (20-30 minutes) and Jimbaran (15 minutes).
Here you will find the Manarai Beach House, located at the Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort, serving up a beachfront perfection. The very hip and vibing Manarai Beach House captures the cool new trend in Bali of the beach club.
Walking into Manarai, I felt very cool and relaxed. It wasn’t as pretentious as I imagined, and everyone seemed friendly and there for a good time. It is for this reason that Manarai has become the premier lifestyle destination in Nusa Dua, pairing a great gastronomic and drinking experience with exciting music events. Best of all, entry is free.
I grab a deck chair and funky blue towel which had Whassup Beaches printed across the bottom and order a cocktail and a bite to eat.
Whassup is that Manarai is a place where you can enjoy the afternoon turn into evening within a social buzzing scene. The blend of Balinese tradition and modernity flows throughout the venue where two swimming pools are lined with day beds stretching down to the beach. There is a menu of unique tastes of international and local Balinese cuisines and whimsical cocktail selections.
What this beach club is big on is its ability to draw big name performances such as Elrow, Jonas Blue, Galantis and many others. The Grand Opening of Manarai Beach House featuring A$AP Rocky last April saw more than 2.300 party goers pouring into the beach house.
There is no better place to enjoy the best of Bali this coming summer than this beach club, with an epic line up of DJs and gigs. From Sunny Side Up Tropical Festival 2019 on the 24th August 2019 to weekend specials like Sizzling Saturdays and Sundaze DJ sessions, Manarai is the hottest place to be in Bali.
For more visit www.ismaya.com/eat-drink/manarai
- Pullman’s Rainbow Room the place to be for Sydney Pride - February 14, 2020
- Pullman Hotel opens in Rotorua - January 24, 2020
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: AirAsia – Sydney to Male - December 1, 2019
- Plaza Premium Group Expands in Sydney - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary wins ‘Responsible Thailand’ award - November 16, 2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - November 16, 2019