Dreaming of your next holiday? Then check out Accor’s Super Sale, with rates from as little as USD $25 per night and 30% off across more than 3,300 hotels and resorts globally.
Members of Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program also receive free breakfast, making this an offer too good to refuse.
With hotels and resorts in the world’s best destinations from the beaches of Bali to the pristine islands of the Maldives, and from a romantic break overlooking the Eiffel Tower to hiking the majestic mountains of New Zealand, this is the sale travellers wait for.
Some of the great deals on offer include ibis Styles Bali Petitinget from USD $25, Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort from USD $99, Muse Bangkok Langsuan – MGallery from USD $103, Pullman Nadi Bay from USD $124, Sofitel Mumbai from USD $144 and Fairmont Jakarta from USD $146.
The Super Sale features a huge range of Accor brands from luxury to economy, including Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel and MGallery, Pullman, Swissôtel, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure to ibis, ibis styles and ibis budget hotels worldwide.
It pays to be loyal, with Accor Plus and Le Club AccorHotels’ members enjoying early access to the savings, while rates to the public go on sale on 8th October. The Super Sale is valid for stays from 15 December until 14 November 2020 across Asia Pacific and until 1 March 2020 in other parts of the world. Accor Plus members even get an additional 10% off.
For those who have not yet joined, membership to Le Club AccorHotels is simple and free of charge. Just go to www.accorhotels.com/leclub to start earning points towards hotel stays and other great benefits including advance access to future Super Sales.
Accor Plus is the group’s subscription lifestyle program, which offers significant discounts on dining and accommodation plus exclusive events and offers throughout the year. To join this program visit www.accorplus.com
Reservations are subject to availability and conditions apply.
Visit accorhotels.com to book your dream holiday.
- Travel Xmas Gift Guide - December 2, 2019
- Discover Fiji - October 12, 2019
- Accor’s Super Sale - October 7, 2019
- Thailand’s festive end to Buddhist Lent - October 3, 2019
- Rwanda’s baby gorilla naming ceremony, Kwita Izina - September 24, 2019
- Adventure into Vanuatu - September 6, 2019
- Europcar in Australia Tops Car Hire Rankings in 2019 - August 24, 2019
- Fares to Europe drop below $999 - July 30, 2019
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019