Known as the whale watching capital of Australia, the laid-back seaside destination of Hervey Bay will transform into a heartland of humpback activity from now until September as thousands of giant humpback whales take time out from their annual migration in the calm waters of Hervey Bay.
Travellers to the region can enjoy the whales at play in Hervey Bay this year, with Mantra Hotels surfacing with a range of great value accommodation deals for this year’s whale watching season.
Two of Hervey Bay’s most popular resort’s, Mantra Hervey Bay and BreakFree Great Sandy Straits, are offering fantastic accommodation deals for holidaymakers looking for a whale of a time. This year, offers include a 20% discount off Hervey Bay Whale Watch & Charters tours when booked through hotel reception.
Stay at Mantra Hervey Bay, the only absolute marina front property situated near cruise departure points, over the whale watching season from $117* per night in a Hotel Room (Sun – Thurs. Minimum two night stay – minimum spend $234*). This offer also includes a bottle of wine and a whale watching gift pack on arrival. To book, visit www.mantrahotels.com/deals/whale-watching or call 1300 987 603.
Or choose BreakFree Great Sandy Straits for absolute beachfront access and uninterrupted views of the bay and marina from sunrise to sunset. Stay from $129* in a One Bedroom Apartment (Sun – Thurs. Minimum two night stay – minimum spend $258*).
This offer includes a whale watching gift pack on arrival. To book, www.mantrahotels.com/deals/whale-watching or call 1300 987 603. *Conditions apply, subject to availability. Block out dates apply. Valid for sale and travel until 20 September 2019.
- Pullman’s Rainbow Room the place to be for Sydney Pride - February 14, 2020
- Hotel Review: Pullman Maamutaa Resort Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Hotel Review: Raffles Maldives Meradhoo - February 1, 2020
- Discover the Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Pullman Hotel opens in Rotorua - January 24, 2020
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: AirAsia – Sydney to Male - December 1, 2019