Known as the whale watching capital of Australia, the laid-back seaside destination of Hervey Bay will transform into a heartland of humpback activity from now until September as thousands of giant humpback whales take time out from their annual migration in the calm waters of Hervey Bay.
Travellers to the region can enjoy the whales at play in Hervey Bay this year, with Mantra Hotels surfacing with a range of great value accommodation deals for this year’s whale watching season.
Two of Hervey Bay’s most popular resort’s, Mantra Hervey Bay and BreakFree Great Sandy Straits, are offering fantastic accommodation deals for holidaymakers looking for a whale of a time. This year, offers include a 20% discount off Hervey Bay Whale Watch & Charters tours when booked through hotel reception.
Stay at Mantra Hervey Bay, the only absolute marina front property situated near cruise departure points, over the whale watching season from $117* per night in a Hotel Room (Sun – Thurs. Minimum two night stay – minimum spend $234*). This offer also includes a bottle of wine and a whale watching gift pack on arrival. To book, visit www.mantrahotels.com/deals/whale-watching or call 1300 987 603.
Or choose BreakFree Great Sandy Straits for absolute beachfront access and uninterrupted views of the bay and marina from sunrise to sunset. Stay from $129* in a One Bedroom Apartment (Sun – Thurs. Minimum two night stay – minimum spend $258*).
This offer includes a whale watching gift pack on arrival. To book, www.mantrahotels.com/deals/whale-watching or call 1300 987 603. *Conditions apply, subject to availability. Block out dates apply. Valid for sale and travel until 20 September 2019.
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- Discover the Gold Coast - July 24, 2019
- Hot Air Ballooning on the Gold Coast - July 23, 2019
- Princess Cruises ranks in awards - July 23, 2019
- Scoot to move terminals in Singapore - July 23, 2019
- Singapore Airlines adds more Melbourne services - July 22, 2019
- New private journey Essential India - July 22, 2019
- Bali three different ways - July 15, 2019
- Bali the Island of the Gods - July 15, 2019