Etihad Airways and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi have announced a three-year partnership encompassing several collaborations aimed at increasing tourism to Abu Dhabi.
The world’s first indoor Warner Bros. theme park recently opened its doors on the 25th of July and is located on Yas Island – a 15-minute drive from the Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi will feature a total of 29 state-of-the-art rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and unique live entertainment across six fully immersive lands, including DC’s Metropolis and Gotham City, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch and Warner Bros. Plaza.
According to Robin Kamark, Etihad’s Chief Commercial Officer, the company is delighted to partner with Warner Bros., as they continually look for ways to showcase the very best of Abu Dhabi.
“This relationship will solidify our commitment in ensuring our guests have a memorable travel experience in the air and on the ground,” Mr Kamark said.
The partnership between Etihad and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi means that the pair will work closely together on areas such as brand partnership, marketing, inflight programming, and travel deals.
The opening of a Warner Bros. on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi will further reinforce the area as a world-class leisure and entertainment hub, according to Olivier Garaïalde, CEO of Farah Experiences, with the new theme park set to complement the wide range of award-winning attractions already on location.
“The opening of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is a key milestone within the leisure scene in Abu Dhabi,” Mr Garaïalde said.
“We are confident that through this strategic partnership, we will co-create experiences which will showcase our distinctive destination to the world.”
From the action and adrenaline-fueled adventures of DC to the wacky and wonderful world of Warner Bros. Animation – the 1.65 million sq. ft. Warner Bros. park will offer captivating and interactive experiences, bringing together some of the world’s most iconic characters and stories under one roof for the first time in the region.
- Discover Fiji - October 12, 2019
- Accor’s Super Sale - October 7, 2019
- Thailand’s festive end to Buddhist Lent - October 3, 2019
- Rwanda’s baby gorilla naming ceremony, Kwita Izina - September 24, 2019
- Adventure into Vanuatu - September 6, 2019
- Europcar in Australia Tops Car Hire Rankings in 2019 - August 24, 2019
- Fares to Europe drop below $999 - July 30, 2019
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018