Virgin Australia has launched a global agreement with Expedia to offer better flight and hotel deals to Australian travellers and improve their hotel booking experience.
The agreement means those booking hotels with Virgin Australia will now get access to Expedia’s expansive inventory of over 600,000 accommodations in 25,000 destinations worldwide.
Virgin Australia’s loyalty program, Velocity Frequent Flyer, has more than nine million members, all of whom will now be able to earn Velocity Points with every hotel reservation they make through the Expedia and Virgin Australia co-branded site.
James Staltari, General Manager for Digital and Direct channels, Virgin Australia, said that visitors to Virgin Australia Holidays, and those adding hotels to a flight booking with Virgin Australia, will benefit from a seamless end-to-end booking experience.
To celebrate the launch, Velocity Frequent Flyer and Expedia are offering triple Velocity Points with every hotel booking booked here https://expedia.virginaustralia.com until 13th June 2019. The offer will provide customers with 9 Velocity points per $1 spent on hotel bookings, with more information and terms and conditions available here.
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- Plaza Premium Group Expands in Sydney - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary wins ‘Responsible Thailand’ award - November 16, 2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Exploring Rwanda’s Lake Kivu - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Karongi Lake View Retreat - November 16, 2019
- Discover Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Magashi Camp - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Kigali Serena Hotel - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Classic Lodge, Musanze - November 16, 2019