Virgin Australia has launched a global agreement with Expedia to offer better flight and hotel deals to Australian travellers and improve their hotel booking experience.
The agreement means those booking hotels with Virgin Australia will now get access to Expedia’s expansive inventory of over 600,000 accommodations in 25,000 destinations worldwide.
Virgin Australia’s loyalty program, Velocity Frequent Flyer, has more than nine million members, all of whom will now be able to earn Velocity Points with every hotel reservation they make through the Expedia and Virgin Australia co-branded site.
James Staltari, General Manager for Digital and Direct channels, Virgin Australia, said that visitors to Virgin Australia Holidays, and those adding hotels to a flight booking with Virgin Australia, will benefit from a seamless end-to-end booking experience.
To celebrate the launch, Velocity Frequent Flyer and Expedia are offering triple Velocity Points with every hotel booking booked here https://expedia.virginaustralia.com until 13th June 2019. The offer will provide customers with 9 Velocity points per $1 spent on hotel bookings, with more information and terms and conditions available here.
- Discover Texas - June 24, 2019
- Discover the Philippines - June 21, 2019
- Air Vanuatu flights direct Melbourne to Port Vila - June 19, 2019
- Rent Canon equipment with Kyōyū - June 19, 2019
- Kinosaki Onsen has a hot summer of events - June 19, 2019
- P&O Cruises’ The Big Laugh Comedy Festival at Sea is Back in 2020 - June 18, 2019
- Family getaway to Fiji an easy job - June 17, 2019
- South Africa voted best safari destination - June 17, 2019
- Portuguese train added to Rail Europe offering - June 14, 2019
- Travel apps your phone needs to pack - June 13, 2019