Virgin Australia has launched a global agreement with Expedia to offer better flight and hotel deals to Australian travellers and improve their hotel booking experience.
The agreement means those booking hotels with Virgin Australia will now get access to Expedia’s expansive inventory of over 600,000 accommodations in 25,000 destinations worldwide.
Virgin Australia’s loyalty program, Velocity Frequent Flyer, has more than nine million members, all of whom will now be able to earn Velocity Points with every hotel reservation they make through the Expedia and Virgin Australia co-branded site.
James Staltari, General Manager for Digital and Direct channels, Virgin Australia, said that visitors to Virgin Australia Holidays, and those adding hotels to a flight booking with Virgin Australia, will benefit from a seamless end-to-end booking experience.
To celebrate the launch, Velocity Frequent Flyer and Expedia are offering triple Velocity Points with every hotel booking booked here https://expedia.virginaustralia.com until 13th June 2019. The offer will provide customers with 9 Velocity points per $1 spent on hotel bookings, with more information and terms and conditions available here.
- WIN free flights for a year - October 12, 2019
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - September 4, 2019
- Tips for an ethical South African Safari - September 3, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - September 3, 2019
- Which South African safari is right for you? - September 2, 2019
- Hotel Review: Wild Dogs Safari Lodge - September 1, 2019
- Scoot renames premium service to ScootPlus - August 24, 2019
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019