It’s been 72 years in the making and now Trafalgar finally pays homage to the Tollman family homeland with the launch of a dedicated Africa programme.
This is a pivotal moment in Trafalgar’s brand history with its rich story around the family-owned and operated company with its roots firmly still in Africa. The program will deliver unrivalled expertise, immeasurable passion, real-life stories and connection to people and places like no other.
Trafalgar will be connecting travellers to the African continent in a way like no other as the Tollmans open their hearts to share stories, secrets and hidden gems of their home, giving guests priceless travel opportunities. The program will consist of smaller group trips of up to 15 guests, with accomplished photographer and renowned African guide Mike Myers creating all the beautiful photography in the brochure.
Guests will receive unrivalled access to the people and places behind the stories – with Trafalgar creating exclusive experiences for guests so they can live the good life in every destination they visit. Trafalgar’s unique Stays With Stories have created an exceptional, unrivalled African portfolio of opportunities for guests.
The stunning 5 star The Oyster Box has hosted royalty, from the likes of Monaco’s royal couple on their honeymoon to King Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu and now Trafalgar guests will stay there too on the Best of South Africa trip.
- Discover Egypt - March 19, 2019
- What’s on in Western Australia - March 16, 2019
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Big W Travel Range - March 14, 2019
- Conservation tours that make a difference - March 13, 2019
- Discover Macao - March 12, 2019
- HOTEL REVIEW: LUX* Le Morne, Mauritius - February 16, 2019
- Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas joins IHG - February 15, 2019
- AirAsia adds Brisbane to Bangkok flights - February 11, 2019
- Discover Mauritius - February 7, 2019
- Mauritius’ most instagramable spots - February 5, 2019