Tigerair Australia has announced that it will re-commence flights between Hobart and the Gold Coast from 30 October 2018.
Tigerair will operate three return services per week between the two destinations and it will be the only low cost carrier to offer direct flights on this route.
Tigerair Australia CEO, Merren McArthur, said: “We are thrilled to be offering flights between Hobart and the Gold Coast, two of Australia’s most popular tourist destinations. At Tigerair, we are focused on offering low fares and choice to Australian travellers, and that is exactly what we will be doing as the only low cost carrier to operate direct flights between these two fabulous destinations.”
To celebrate today’s announcement, Tigerair has launched a sale for flights between Hobart and the Gold Coast starting from $69.95 each way* for travel between 30 October – 13 December 2018.
Flights can be booked at tigerair.com.au and the sale will run until 11:59pm, 10 August 2018 (AEST), unless sold out prior.
*Light Fares are per person in AUD and include GST. Fares do not apply to all flights or days and limited seats apply. Payments made with credit or debit cards are subject to a card payment fee of between 0.86% and 1.33% per booking. Payments made with interest free will attract a booking and service fee which is detailed at point of purchase. Fares are not refundable under the fare conditions but you may be entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law in certain circumstances. Bookings may be changed by paying the fee and any applicable fare difference in accordance with our conditions of carriage , as published on our website on the day you request your change. For Light Fares, additional charges apply for optional extras such as checked-in baggage travel insurance and reserved seat selection. For current fees, click here. Other conditions apply.
Go to www.tigerair.com.au for full terms and conditions.
- Discover Egypt - March 19, 2019
- What’s on in Western Australia - March 16, 2019
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Big W Travel Range - March 14, 2019
- Conservation tours that make a difference - March 13, 2019
- Discover Macao - March 12, 2019
- HOTEL REVIEW: LUX* Le Morne, Mauritius - February 16, 2019
- Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas joins IHG - February 15, 2019
- AirAsia adds Brisbane to Bangkok flights - February 11, 2019
- Discover Mauritius - February 7, 2019
- Mauritius’ most instagramable spots - February 5, 2019