Tigerair Australia has announced that it will re-commence flights between Hobart and the Gold Coast from 30 October 2018.
Tigerair will operate three return services per week between the two destinations and it will be the only low cost carrier to offer direct flights on this route.
Tigerair Australia CEO, Merren McArthur, said: “We are thrilled to be offering flights between Hobart and the Gold Coast, two of Australia’s most popular tourist destinations. At Tigerair, we are focused on offering low fares and choice to Australian travellers, and that is exactly what we will be doing as the only low cost carrier to operate direct flights between these two fabulous destinations.”
To celebrate today’s announcement, Tigerair has launched a sale for flights between Hobart and the Gold Coast starting from $69.95 each way* for travel between 30 October – 13 December 2018.
Flights can be booked at tigerair.com.au and the sale will run until 11:59pm, 10 August 2018 (AEST), unless sold out prior.
*Light Fares are per person in AUD and include GST. Fares do not apply to all flights or days and limited seats apply. Payments made with credit or debit cards are subject to a card payment fee of between 0.86% and 1.33% per booking. Payments made with interest free will attract a booking and service fee which is detailed at point of purchase. Fares are not refundable under the fare conditions but you may be entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law in certain circumstances. Bookings may be changed by paying the fee and any applicable fare difference in accordance with our conditions of carriage , as published on our website on the day you request your change. For Light Fares, additional charges apply for optional extras such as checked-in baggage travel insurance and reserved seat selection. For current fees, click here. Other conditions apply.
Go to www.tigerair.com.au for full terms and conditions.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Canon EOS R - May 21, 2019
- Mantra Hotels on sale - May 13, 2019
- Trip.com offer family dream job in Fiji - May 3, 2019
- SilkAir launches flights to Busan - May 3, 2019
- Trip.com Launches TripPLUS Rewards Program for Members - April 24, 2019
- Discover Kyoto - April 23, 2019
- National Geographic and Scenic Release 2020 Program - April 21, 2019
- Discover Monaco - April 16, 2019
- Trip.com launches for all your travel needs - April 12, 2019
- Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa to open in Fiji - April 11, 2019