Pullman Sydney Hyde Park’s famed Rainbow Room pre-parade party is back this Sydney Pride season and it is the place to be for the party.
This year it is bigger than ever, with the event set to honour those who have participated in the parade over the last four decades. Once again be an immersive celebration of all things LGBTQI+ culture and of course an explosion of fabulousness, all happening on Saturday 29th February 2020.
The Rainbow room is located on College Street in Sydney’s CBD, just meters from the official Oxford Street starting line. The party is set to offer partygoers uninterrupted, floor-to-ceiling views of the spectacular glamour and high-energy activity happening below in the parade’s official marshalling area.
Tickets are $159 per person and include exclusive entry to the colourful and exciting Rainbow Room, themed by event sponsor Divine Events, bottomless alcoholic beverages, an abundance of delectable canapés and entertainment from renowned Drag Queen host ‘Shebeast’ and surprise DJ act.
Tickets are strictly limited, so be sure to get in quick to avoid missing out on the party of the year – of course filled with fun, laughter and fabulousness!
What: Pullman Sydney Hyde Park’s ‘Rainbow Room’ – The place to be before Sydney’s world-famous pride parade
When: Saturday 29 February 2020 at 4.30pm – 7.30pm
Where: Pullman Sydney Hyde Park, 36 College Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010, Australia
Booking/More Information: ticketebo.com.au/pullmanrainbowroom
Sponsored by Mumm, Absolut, Divine Events and Sofi Spritz.
- Pullman’s Rainbow Room the place to be for Sydney Pride - February 14, 2020
- Hotel Review: Pullman Maamutaa Resort Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Hotel Review: Raffles Maldives Meradhoo - February 1, 2020
- Discover the Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Pullman Hotel opens in Rotorua - January 24, 2020
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: AirAsia – Sydney to Male - December 1, 2019