Take it to the beach, pool, yoga or even pack it in your case for travelling, the Tesalate towel is the only towel you will need.
Besides looking amazing with all the different styles, this towel is actually more than your average towel. It utilises cutting-edge textile technology, with its AbsorbLite fabric.
Tesalate towels are all about innovation. The exclusive AbsorbLite™ fabric has been specifically engineered to create a towel that makes your beach days sand free, leaving the beach at the beach.
Full sized beach towel is 160cm x 80cm / 63 x 31 inches. It is ultra-absorbent and rapid drying. Hang it up and it will dry in half the time of a regular beach towel. Travellers will love the space they will save in their cases with the Tesalate Towel as it is compact when rolled. Best of all, it is proudly Australian designed.
Why you will love it
The styles are funky, so looking good at the beach is easy. They are great for picnics as no sand gets into your food. They do feel a bit different to your ordinary towel but they dry you off quick smart as they are super absorbant.
RRP – AUD $79.00
To grab yourself a Tesalate Towel, visit https://au.tesalate.com
- Pullman’s Rainbow Room the place to be for Sydney Pride - February 14, 2020
- Hotel Review: Pullman Maamutaa Resort Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Hotel Review: Raffles Maldives Meradhoo - February 1, 2020
- Discover the Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Pullman Hotel opens in Rotorua - January 24, 2020
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: AirAsia – Sydney to Male - December 1, 2019