Take it to the beach, pool, yoga or even pack it in your case for travelling, the Tesalate towel is the only towel you will need.
Besides looking amazing with all the different styles, this towel is actually more than your average towel. It utilises cutting-edge textile technology, with its AbsorbLite fabric.
Tesalate towels are all about innovation. The exclusive AbsorbLite™ fabric has been specifically engineered to create a towel that makes your beach days sand free, leaving the beach at the beach.
Full sized beach towel is 160cm x 80cm / 63 x 31 inches. It is ultra-absorbent and rapid drying. Hang it up and it will dry in half the time of a regular beach towel. Travellers will love the space they will save in their cases with the Tesalate Towel as it is compact when rolled. Best of all, it is proudly Australian designed.
Why you will love it
The styles are funky, so looking good at the beach is easy. They are great for picnics as no sand gets into your food. They do feel a bit different to your ordinary towel but they dry you off quick smart as they are super absorbant.
RRP – AUD $79.00
To grab yourself a Tesalate Towel, visit https://au.tesalate.com
- WIN free flights for a year - October 12, 2019
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - September 4, 2019
- Tips for an ethical South African Safari - September 3, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - September 3, 2019
- Which South African safari is right for you? - September 2, 2019
- Hotel Review: Wild Dogs Safari Lodge - September 1, 2019
- Scoot renames premium service to ScootPlus - August 24, 2019
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019