Travelling can really take its toll on your body – late nights, long flights and different time zones. You really can’t afford to be sick or run down when you should be enjoying your holiday.
Captured Travel editor Kate Webster recently had an epic set of flights to travel from Rwanda to Tonga. Travelling over 17,400 kms across six countries, five time zones in 52 hours on six flights – Kigali (Rwanda) – Lusaka (Zambia) – Johannesburg (South Africa) – Perth – Brisbane (Australia) – Nadi (Fiji) – Nuku’Alofa (Tonga).
“After previously contracting malaria in Uganda in 2017, I found that every time I travelled I got sick,” Kate said.
“With my recent trips being physically demanding – gorilla trekking in Rwanda and swimming with humpback whales in Tonga, I was really worried my body would do what it normally does and shut down,” Kate added.
Kate took the SUP Travel Immunity tablets during her travel and can highly recommend them.
“I can’t believe that I didn’t get sick, not even slightly! Even when drinking the water in Rwanda from the hotel which was suggested against.”
Here is the verdict.
Why you need it
By combining probiotics and prebiotics with traditional immunity botanicals the SUP Travel Immunity helps provide:
– Healthy immunity before and during travel
– Reduced risk of mild traveller’s diarrhoea
– Natural digestive resilience
– Relief of cold and flu symptoms
For general immunity: POP 1 SUP daily. To help reduce risk of mild traveller’s diarrhoea: POP 1 SUP, 3 times daily.
Why you will love it
Between foreign food, mild traveller’s diarrhoea and that pesky sick passenger you’re stuck next to on the plane, your immune system needs to be on its toes when you travel. For peace of mind when travelling, a simple tablet once a day can really make a difference. Keep those cold and flu and other nasty bugs at bay with SUP Travel Immunity.
RRP – $34.99 – https://supsupplements.com/
- Discover Egypt - March 19, 2019
- What’s on in Western Australia - March 16, 2019
- PRODUCT REVIEW: Big W Travel Range - March 14, 2019
- Conservation tours that make a difference - March 13, 2019
- Discover Macao - March 12, 2019
- HOTEL REVIEW: LUX* Le Morne, Mauritius - February 16, 2019
- Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas joins IHG - February 15, 2019
- AirAsia adds Brisbane to Bangkok flights - February 11, 2019
- Discover Mauritius - February 7, 2019
- Mauritius’ most instagramable spots - February 5, 2019