Buying the right bag can seem like an impossible task, with so much product on the market. You want something durable that will stand the toughest of travel, something practical to fit all your travel needs and something that (let’s face it) looks good.
Eagle Creek not only have a bag to suit every traveller, but their bags are helping do great things around the world with their ‘Buy A Bag Change a Life’ initiative, and at Captured Travel we love a company that does more for those in need.
We recently took the Eagle Creek Expanse International Carry On Bag for a test drive on a trip to South America to see if it lives up to the task. After 4 weeks travelling around South America from buses to cars to cruise ships to planes, we are happy to say it returned full in tact with no damage to the case or contents.
Here is what makes this case a good choice.
WHY YOU NEED IT
This lightweight international carry-on is perfect for a quick adventure or the minimalist packer. From camping to hiking and all adventures in between, this case can handle it with its durable scuff resistant fabric that can withstand decades of abuse. The expansion zipper and external lash points offer more carrying capacity for when you might need to pack additional items and the heavy-duty wheels and wheel housing are ready to roll over hundreds of miles so you can travel thousands. From the smooth tile of the airport to the cobblestones of Europe this bag will roll over almost any terrain smoothly. The heavy duty treaded wheels will keep rolling as long as you do.
This really is a pack that has it all. The main features are:
- Durable ripstop, poly and Bi-Tech Armor Lite™ materials cover high wear areas for maximum abrasion resistance so you don’t have to worry about that careless baggage handler at the airport
- A padded tablet sleeve in the front pocket offers protection along with quick access
- A Central Lock Point with Secure Zip™ Toggles will keep your luggage safe from unwanted intruders and ease your mind to enjoy the vacation
- Treaded wheels are perfect for multi-terrain maneuverability, while the heavy-duty wheel housing and bumper protection will guard against abuse on any old cobblestone walkways
- A vertical quick stash pocket helps keep important items within reach, its unique orientation makes it easy to get in and out of your bag even when it’s in the overhead compartment
- Use a carabineer or clip to latch purses, water bottles, and more to the bag’s external lash points, ideal for gear you don’t feel like carrying anymore
- Fabric blocking hides scuffs and stains, so no matter the abuse you put your bag through, it will always look its best
- Interior compression straps will help you maximize your packing space and keep items wrinkle free
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
Drag it, drop it, toss it. This is one tough bag. No matter what happens to your bag it was built to always look its best. The fabric blocking design hides scuff and stains, so the new bag look will stay with you for years. Best of all, it is not only a brand you can trust, it is a brand doing great things for the world.
Eagle Creek’s ‘Buy A Bag Change a Life’ initiative means the purchase of your bag can go to aid people in need, like hurricane victims of Puerto Rico. Currently, for each bag purchased on their website, Eagle Creek will purchase packH2O water packs (1:1) for the community and families of Puerto Rico.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT www.eaglecreek.com
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018
- Qantas and KLM make Amsterdam closer - October 26, 2018
- Whitsundays ranks as best island in region - October 25, 2018
- Nat Geo & Scenic River Cruise Partnership - October 24, 2018
- WEEKLY DEALS: Cruise Europe, Busabout, Outback adventures & more - October 23, 2018
- MSC Cruises enters ultra-luxury segment - October 19, 2018
- Check in with VA via voice - October 7, 2018
- 5 Fun Facts about Canada - September 6, 2018