BIG W has just extended its travel range, meaning travellers across the nation can find all their adventure needs at budget-friendly prices.
Here are our top picks of some of BIG W’s top budget-friendly and stylish travel products you need to have in your packing list next time you travel.
The Globite Travel Pillow lets you travel in complete comfort and arrive rested and relaxed at your destination.
- Travel Pillow Palm Tree
- Supports your head and neck whilst travelling
RRP – $15
This Globite RFID blocking passport cover provides protection for your passport from wear and tear, and with the integrated RFID blocking technology, the cover blocks unwanted scans of the personal information embedded within the passport pages protecting your personal information from theft.
Protect your personal data with the Globite RFID Blocking Passport Cover. The cover can also be used to store travel documents, cards or small amounts of cash.
- RFID Blocking technology
- Protects your passport from wear and tear
- Blocks unwanted scans of the personal information embedded within the passport pages
RRP – $15
Packing has never been so easy! These Globite Packing Cubes will help you keep your clothing organised, clean and easy to find. They also fit nicely into any drawer, so you can keep your clothes dust free when unpacking in your hotel. With 3 convenient sizes, you can use them when travelling, in your gym bag, at the beach or even to help keep your drawers organised at home.
- Keeps your belongings clean and easy to find
- Fits nicely into any drawer
- Small – 26cm x 18cm x 6cm
- Medium – 31cm x 20cm x 7cm
- Large – 38cm x 28cm x 7cm
- Approx 180gm weight total.
RRP – $25
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: AirAsia – Sydney to Male - December 1, 2019
- Plaza Premium Group Expands in Sydney - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary wins ‘Responsible Thailand’ award - November 16, 2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Exploring Rwanda’s Lake Kivu - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Karongi Lake View Retreat - November 16, 2019