One of the country’s biggest comedy festivals, P&O Cruises’ The Big Laugh, will be back by popular demand in June 2020 delivering more comedians, performances and jokes than ever before.
The three-night comedy festival is returning to the high seas for a third consecutive year signalling P&O’s biggest season of comedy with 76 dedicated themed cruises in 2019 and 2020.
The news follows the success of this year’s cruise which sailed over the Queen’s Birthday long weekend and featured a stellar line-up of world class entertainers including Tom Gleeson, Dave Hughes and Mel Buttle.
Thirteen big-name comedians performed 32 shows and a combined 1500 minutes of jokes to 2000 comedy lovers onboard P&O’s flagship Pacific Explorer.
P&O Cruises Head of Entertainment Brett Annable said The Big Laugh had proven to be extremely popular and was now a stand-out event in the comedy calendar.
“P&O’s comedy cruises are unique in that they offer a wide variety of acts under one ‘roof’. There’s a choice of larger than life performances in The Marquee to more intimate gigs in the ship’s many stylish bars and lounges with something for every type of comedy fan,” Mr Annable said.
“Since the inaugural Big Laugh cruise in 2018 we’ve pulled in the biggest and best names in the business from here and overseas. It’s three nights of jam-packed comedy action delivered day and night by the funniest people in the business.”
The Big Laugh on Pacific Explorer departs Sydney on June 5, 2020. Fares start from $499* per person twin share. Bookings are now open. Join the fun and you’ll be in stitches.
For more information visit pocruises.com.au
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - September 4, 2019
- Tips for an ethical South African Safari - September 3, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - September 3, 2019
- Which South African safari is right for you? - September 2, 2019
- Hotel Review: Wild Dogs Safari Lodge - September 1, 2019
- Scoot renames premium service to ScootPlus - August 24, 2019
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Johannesburg to Skukuza with Airlink - August 1, 2019