Plaza Premium Group has announced two Sydney openings for next year – Plaza Premium Lounge Sydney scheduled for late Q1 2020 and Aerotel Sydney slated for early Q3.
With a 70pax capacity, Plaza Premium Lounge Sydney will offer guests a boutique experience with unique food and beverage offerings in Australian-inspired surroundings. Plaza Premium Lounge provides a lounge experience for all travellers regardless of class of travel and no membership is required. The all-inclusive entry fee includes fresh seasonal food offering, open bar, free Wi-Fi and tailored relaxing spaces in quiet surroundings.
Aerotel Sydney will be Australia’s first in-terminal airport hotel, located just a 1-minute walk away from the arrivals hall for ultimate convenience. Recent Sydney airport data shows that as many as a quarter of international arrivals land before 8am, and there is also a strong peak of departing passengers leaving before 9am.
The 20-room hotel will offer these passengers an affordable sleep and rest option to relax, shower, nap or dine in the outdoor bar and café, with a dynamic pricing structure of block-hourly rates.
Plaza Premium Group General Manager Australia, Stuart Vella said: “We are delighted to be extending our unique offering to the largest and busiest airport in the country here in Sydney. It marks a significant milestone in Plaza Premium Group’s expansion and is another step forward in our greater goal to transform the airport experience for all travellers regardless of ticket class. Now guests can enjoy an elevated experience in our Plaza Premium Lounge and use Aerotel facilities to have the most comfortable journey possible.”
The Sydney debut will extend the existing Australian network of Plaza Premium Lounge Melbourne and the award-winning Plaza Premium Lounge Brisbane forming part of the group’s wider global expansion plans. Plaza Premium Group is investing USD55 million to expand business to 15 new locations by 2020.
For more visit www.plazapremiumgroup.com
- Pullman’s Rainbow Room the place to be for Sydney Pride - February 14, 2020
- Hotel Review: Pullman Maamutaa Resort Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Hotel Review: Raffles Maldives Meradhoo - February 1, 2020
- Discover the Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Pullman Hotel opens in Rotorua - January 24, 2020
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: AirAsia – Sydney to Male - December 1, 2019