Take a cultural, culinary and spiritual journey with luxury travel experts Abercrombie & Kent on its new Essential India itinerary, a streamlined private experience of India’s famed ‘Golden Triangle’.
“We’ve developed this journey in conjunction with Taj Hotels to provide an opportunity for travellers on a tighter time frame to experience some of India’s most iconic cities”, says Brett Lemish, A&K’s Product Manager for the Indian subcontinent. “Exploring the wonders of Delhi, the bustling lanes of Agra beyond the Taj Mahal and the handmade treasures of Jaipur, it’s an adventure that immerses travellers in the lively culture India is known for. And travellers will experience A&K’s legendary service and quality which has been honed over more than 40 years of operations there.”
In Delhi, accompanied by their expert local guide, travellers will be able to discover the city’s secrets on foot and by cycle rickshaw, exploring Humayun’s Tomb, sampling traditional street food and strolling through Asia’s largest spice market.
In Agra, A&K guests have the privilege of exploring the Taj Mahal, seeing the monument in all its splendour, before the crowds, with time to admire its smaller predecessor, the magnificent Baby Taj.
In Jaipur, India’s recently recognised UNESCO World Heritage Site, guests enjoy a dazzling immersion into the riches of traditional Indian handicrafts, meet a local family to experience traditional Indian hospitality and visit a local A&K supported philanthropy project.
For travellers with extra time there are optional extensions to Ranthambore National Park for tiger viewing, the lake city of Udaipur and spiritual Varanasi.
A&K’s seven-day Essential India private journey is priced from $2,220 per person twin share and includes luxury accommodation in Taj hotels throughout, breakfast daily, extensive private touring with A&K’s expert local guides and A&K’s legendary round-the-clock support.
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- Plaza Premium Group Expands in Sydney - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary wins ‘Responsible Thailand’ award - November 16, 2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Exploring Rwanda’s Lake Kivu - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Karongi Lake View Retreat - November 16, 2019
- Discover Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Magashi Camp - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Kigali Serena Hotel - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Classic Lodge, Musanze - November 16, 2019