Samoa Airways (OL), Samoa’s new international airline, has launched earlier this month from its hub at Faleolo International Airport, Samoa, taking travellers to the Pacific Island nation from New Zealand and Australia.
The schedule (subject to regulatory approval) consists of six flights between Apia and Auckland and two services between Apia and Sydney per week, and will be valid up to 24th March (2018).
Convenience, which is an important factor for the airline and its offering, is a key feature of the schedule. Guests travelling via Auckland to and from other parts of New Zealand will have the benefit of same-day connections (to and from Apia), while passengers travelling from around Australia via Sydney can connect right-through to Apia on the same day.
The Airline recognises the significance of both Kiwis and Aussies to Samoa’s tourism industry, and the strong family, community, cultural and business links which Samoa and American Samoa have with New Zealand and Australia. The Airline is confident that its flights, which are mostly daytime operations, will support the ongoing development of the leisure and business segments and provide consumers across the board a competitive choice.
All flights will be operated using a 170-seat 2-class Boeing 737-800 with 8 seats in Business Class and 162 seats in the Economy cabin.
Flights are expected to open for bookings soon and the airline advises that in the lead-up (to accepting bookings), the market including the travel trade will be updated accordingly about its range of ‘Malaga Deals’ (airfares).
Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat – OL731 APW 0700 AKL 1015
Fri/Sun – OL731 APW 0715 AKL 1030
Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat – OL732 AKL 1110 APW 1605
Fri – OL731 AKL 1125 APW 1620
Thu/Sat – OL855 APW 1705 SYD 2040
Thu/Sat – OL856 SYD 2140 APW 0615+1
For more visit www.samoaairways.com
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- Discover the Gold Coast - July 24, 2019
- Hot Air Ballooning on the Gold Coast - July 23, 2019
- Princess Cruises ranks in awards - July 23, 2019
- Scoot to move terminals in Singapore - July 23, 2019
- Singapore Airlines adds more Melbourne services - July 22, 2019
- New private journey Essential India - July 22, 2019
- Bali three different ways - July 15, 2019
- Bali the Island of the Gods - July 15, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort - July 15, 2019