National Geographic and Scenic Luxury River Cruises launched the 2020 program of National Geographic River Cruises with the addition of exciting new itineraries into Egypt and Russia.
The joint venture combines Scenic’s all-inclusive luxury river cruise experience with National Geographic’s legacy of science, conservation and exploration to create a program of unforgettable experiences.
On the National Geographic River Cruises, guests will enjoy the 5-star luxury they expect from Scenic, along with the insights of National Geographic’s experts, the powerful perspective of their world-renowned photographers, and inspiring excursions on every voyage.
Enjoy exclusive access and insights to the cities that are the heart of Russia, to Vienna’s Natural History Museum, visit a historic fossil site in Germany, or venture into the ancient treasures of Egypt. No matter the journey, guests will be immersed in splendid landscapes, will delve deeper at celebrated sites and share local traditions.
“This partnership offers our guests unique river cruise expedtions, and following on from our first successful season, we are excitied to introduce new destinations, new departures and new moments of wonder for our guests,” said Lisa Bolton, General Manager Product, Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours.
“Our shared passion for discovery, curiosity about history, a fascination for the world’s cultures, and desire to preserve its future has led to the expansion of our joint product range to take in the secrets of Russia and to follow the footsteps of the pharaohs in Egypt”.
“When you travel with National Geographic and Scenic, you gain access to people and places. You’re enriched by the knowledge of our experts and guides, and by local experts we meet along the way. And you give back,” said Tim Jones, Managing Director National Geographic Partners Australia and New Zealand.
“Our departures are designed to celebrate remarkable destinations, to foster genuine interactions with local cultures, and to promote a deeper understanding of the natural world”.
This partnership between Scenic and National Geographic will offer numerous river cruise itineraries through Europe: on the Rhine, Danube, Main and Moselle Rivers; in Holland and Belgium; through France’s Bordeaux region and Portugal’s Douro Valley, and now the enigmatic waterways of Russia and ancient Egypt.
- Pullman’s Rainbow Room the place to be for Sydney Pride - February 14, 2020
- Hotel Review: Pullman Maamutaa Resort Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Hotel Review: Raffles Maldives Meradhoo - February 1, 2020
- Discover the Maldives - February 1, 2020
- Pullman Hotel opens in Rotorua - January 24, 2020
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: AirAsia – Sydney to Male - December 1, 2019