LUX* Hotels & Resorts have recently launched their new LUX* Me wellness concept aimed towards travellers who want an integrated approach to wellbeing whilst on their travels.
The new LUX* Me concept has come as a result of the recent Global Wellness Summit’s report marking 2018 as a ‘new era of transformative travel’, which found that travellers were shifting from experiential travel to travel more focused on wellbeing and comfort.
“Today’s travellers are more informed about wellness than they’ve ever been before, and they know it isn’t a one-size-fits-all experience,” Kerensa Langitan, LUX* Spa & Wellness Manager, said.
“LUX* Me caters to the modern traveller seeking a personalised experience.”
The LUX* Me concept is available through the LUX* Grand Gaube, where guests are able to peruse three separate wellness selections and book treatments that suit them.
These selections include; LUX* Me Spa, LUX* Me Beauty, and LUX* Me Wellness, with LUX* aiming to cover everything from the Carita method, Mindfulness meditation and anything in between.
Additionally, the ‘Me Time’ option allows guests to design their own series of treatments.
Set on a private peninsula, the LUX* resort has two swimming pools, two beaches and a lagoon, as well as an extensive array of dining options, which includes a Veggie Heaven menu, salads, vegan dishes, smoothies and other healthy dishes and treats.
Through the LUX* Me Spa treatment, guests have access to treatment rooms, hammam, sauna, three pools – ice cold, lukewarm and heated – and extensive amenities.
The LUX* Wellness Concierge offers guests state-of-the-art gyms, beach set Bootcamp workouts, yoga, meditation and personalised coaching.
The LUX* Me concept has also welcomed a partnership with UK aromatherapy guru Shirley Page, who has designed a range of beauty essentials to complement the LUX* Me Spa concept.
The partnership contains Shirley Page’s cult favourite and wildly luxurious aromatherapies, the Kerastase flagship salon, the fabulous Essie nail bar, and the Murdock barbershop, where men can get a trim by a London-trained barber while sipping a glass of bourbon.
For more information on LUX* Me or to book visit www.luxresorts.com/luxgrandgaube.
- Travel Xmas Gift Guide - December 2, 2019
- Discover Fiji - October 12, 2019
- Accor’s Super Sale - October 7, 2019
- Thailand’s festive end to Buddhist Lent - October 3, 2019
- Rwanda’s baby gorilla naming ceremony, Kwita Izina - September 24, 2019
- Adventure into Vanuatu - September 6, 2019
- Europcar in Australia Tops Car Hire Rankings in 2019 - August 24, 2019
- Fares to Europe drop below $999 - July 30, 2019
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019