Enjoy a wild African adventure from South Africa to Zimbabwe and save 20% off the 29th July departure of Intrepid Travel’s Cape Town to Vic Falls.
The 22 day trip now costs from $2,816 AUD per person twin share. (Was $3,520 AUD per person twin share- a saving of $704 per person).
Get set for an adventure packed with majestic wildlife, remote desert landscapes, noble tribespeople and natural wonders.
From the stunning beauty of Cape Town, to a burnt orange sunset over Namibia’s Fish River Canyon, to a river cruise through Chobe National Park – this ultimate Africa tour will create memories to last a lifetime.
Canoe down the Okavango Delta in Botswana, embark on a game drive in Etosha National Park and feel the raw power of Victoria Falls on this journey filled with the very best of southern Africa.
Includes most meals, accommodation, transport and most activities.
Offer valid until 20 July 2018.
For more information visit https://www.intrepidtravel.com/au
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018
- Qantas and KLM make Amsterdam closer - October 26, 2018
- Whitsundays ranks as best island in region - October 25, 2018
- Nat Geo & Scenic River Cruise Partnership - October 24, 2018
- WEEKLY DEALS: Cruise Europe, Busabout, Outback adventures & more - October 23, 2018
- MSC Cruises enters ultra-luxury segment - October 19, 2018
- Check in with VA via voice - October 7, 2018
- 5 Fun Facts about Canada - September 6, 2018