If you are looking for a hotel in the Cambodian hotspot of Angkor Wat in the city of Siem Reap, the Le Meridien Angkor is just the place.
A short 15 minutes from Siem Reap International Airport, this hotel is located within close proximity to downtown Siem Reap and the hotspot of Pub Street, and a short tuk tuk ride to the area’s famous Angkor Wat Temple complex. This makes it easy to pop out at night for an evening in town, or explore the temples and surrounding area all for a small price of a tuk tuk ride, safe and secure.
Keeping with the traditional Le Meridien European design, the ambience of the Le Meridien Angkor is the perfect balance of this with a local and contemporary Cambodian style.
With 221 rooms, there is an option to suit every traveller, be it couples, families or even the solo traveller. Room types include Superior Room, Deluxe Room, Deluxe Family Room and for those who want to splurge a little, the Grand Suite.
Each room has ample space and the rich timber floors, with Khmer stone motifs reflect the amazing civilization that once existed in Cambodia.
Ranked as some of the best cuisine in Siem Reap, Le Méridien Angkor offers a mix of traditional Khmer dishes to French cuisine with a twist, thanks to Nicolas Rouleau, the Executive Chef of Le Méridien Angkor.
The hotel features a variety of choice when it comes to dining, from the casual atmosphere and garden views of Angkor Royale Café, the welcoming feel of the Lobby Lounge’s afternoon tea, al fresco dinning Poolside and at The Terrace and the signature northern Italian fare at L’Angelo to an evening cocktail at Naga Bar.
Probably the best part of this property is the unique pool, the perfect place to relax from the heat after a day exploring the local area. The symmetrical design, cascading waterfalls and surrounding gardens go beyond your average hotel pool.
The property also boasts a Spa to really enhance relaxation, a Fitness Centre and Business Centre for those who really need to keep the daily routine.
For more on Le Meridien Angkor visit www.lemeridienangkor.com
- Viking launches expedition voyages - January 16, 2020
- The Baining Firedance Festival in PNG - January 10, 2020
- Make 2020 the year you trek mountain gorillas - January 2, 2020
- Zac Efron and Will Smith heat up the Pacific - December 10, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: AirAsia – Sydney to Male - December 1, 2019
- Plaza Premium Group Expands in Sydney - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary wins ‘Responsible Thailand’ award - November 16, 2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Exploring Rwanda’s Lake Kivu - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Karongi Lake View Retreat - November 16, 2019