Hobart’s Mantra One Sandy Bay Road, the perfect place to enjoy all Hobart has to offer. Located close to the Sullivan’s Cove precinct in Hobart and opposite St David’s Park, Mantra One Sandy Bay Road is the perfect place to stay and enjoy all Hobart has to offer.
With the famous Salamanca Place and markets on the doorstep and a short stroll to the CBD and marina precinct, you will never be far from things to see and do.
Rooms offer views over Sandy bay Road, the River Derwent, Mount Wellington and the city of Hobart. The self-contained studios and apartments are spacious with open planned design and offer that home away from home. All rooms feature the convenience of a kitchenette and laundry facilities, perfect for families or those travellers doing a self-drive itinerary around Tasmania. To enjoy the comforts of home further, rooms are equipped with television, DVD player, stereo system and internet connection (charges apply). Guests have the choice of a Studio Room, One Bedroom Apartment or Executive One Bedroom Apartment.
There are no dining facilities in the hotel; however a short stroll to Salamanca Place offers an array of choices for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or even a snack.
Guests travelling to Mantra One Sandy Bay Road by car should book parking ahead of their arrival as spaces are limited. A fee will apply for car parking.
- Book a room on the north side of the building to get views over the park
- Try and stay over the weekend so you can enjoy the nearby Salamanca Markets on Saturday
- Mantra Hotels on sale - May 13, 2019
- Trip.com offer family dream job in Fiji - May 3, 2019
- SilkAir launches flights to Busan - May 3, 2019
- Trip.com Launches TripPLUS Rewards Program for Members - April 24, 2019
- Discover Kyoto - April 23, 2019
- National Geographic and Scenic Release 2020 Program - April 21, 2019
- Discover Monaco - April 16, 2019
- Trip.com launches for all your travel needs - April 12, 2019
- Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa to open in Fiji - April 11, 2019
- Adventure World launch new website - April 11, 2019