Classic Lodge is located in Musanze in the Northern part of Rwanda, with easy access to the gorilla trekking base at Volcanoes National Park.
It is only 50 minutes away from Rubavu and 2 hours drive from Kigali, making it an ideal choice of stay for those just arriving to explore the Virunga Volcano National Park and the Northern Province.
The surrounding mountains adds to the appeal of Classic Lodge, making you feel like you are at the foot of some of Rwanda’s most spectacular mountains. The gardens and grounds around the lodge are pristine and the design is fitting to the mountainous region.
Enjoy unique, breathtaking views to the Virunga Volcano National Park from the lodge’s main area. Due to the size, Classic Lodge can cater for events and conferences with a number of breakout areas. There is a restaurant and bar for relaxing, a large swimming pool with bar area and sports facilities like a soccer pitch and basketball court. There is also a spa center, nearby night club and a gym for those who like to keep their fitness regime when on holidays. The staff are welcoming and happy to assist with making your stay as comfortable as possible.
Classic Lodge has 32 rooms ranging from superior to deluxe. Rooms are tastefully designed and include the comforts of a large bed, desk and bathroom fitted with all the appliances and toiletries you would need. There are also 11 eco-lodges located away from the main lodge. These offer a private courtyard area, spacious rooms and spa bath in the bathroom. All rooms come with complimentary wi-fi.
Feast on both traditional Rwandan cuisine or a Western menu at the main restaurant located centrally in the lodge. Guests can dine indoors or outside to take in the view across the mountains. Here you will be served breakfast, lunch and dinner. Light meals and snacks can be purchased around the pool area from the bar.
Room rates start from USD$100 per person, per night
Phone: +250 788 352 476
- Plaza Premium Group Expands in Sydney - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary wins ‘Responsible Thailand’ award - November 16, 2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Exploring Rwanda’s Lake Kivu - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Karongi Lake View Retreat - November 16, 2019
- Discover Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Magashi Camp - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Kigali Serena Hotel - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Classic Lodge, Musanze - November 16, 2019
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019