A new, premium Tasmanian gourmet touring experience combines the best of Hobart and Bruny Island in four days of unforgettable feasting.
Feast and Fossick offers two unique tours – the two-day Hobart Fossick, and two-day Bruny Fossick – each blending luxury, premium Tasmanian food and wine experiences with the chance to explore Tasmania’s incredible wilderness.
Feast and Fossick Tasmania has been developed by Bruny Island Adventure Bay Retreat owner and operator, Jan Glover:
‘Hobart and Bruny Island offer some of the best, and most accessible, food experiences, landscapes, and adventures in Tasmania. We wanted to share those amazing experiences with our guests – from a local’s perspective.
‘We’ve designed the Hobart and Bruny Fossick to introduce people to gourmet experiences that they might not normally encounter. Both tours have a focus on our beautiful local premium food and produce, our talented artisan producers and Tasmania’s incredible wilderness.’
The Hobart Fossick and Bruny Fossick are personally guided, small group experiences for up to 12 guests. Each tour features two days of delicious discoveries – including personally guided introductions to the best local gourmet experiences in Hobart and Bruny Island, and adventure experiences such as sea kayaking and wilderness cruising.
Guests can choose to experience the Hobart Fossick and Bruny Fossick individually, or combine both tours for an indulgent four-day escape.
The tours also allow time for guests to explore and wander at their own pace. And each night is a lesson in luxury, with accommodation at Macq 01 – Hobart’s waterfront storytelling hotel – and the private and luxurious Adventure Bay Retreat on Bruny Island.
Feast and Fossick’s first tour departures are scheduled for June 2018.
For more visit www.feastfossicktasmania.com.au/
- Discover Texas - June 24, 2019
- Discover the Philippines - June 21, 2019
- Air Vanuatu flights direct Melbourne to Port Vila - June 19, 2019
- Rent Canon equipment with Kyōyū - June 19, 2019
- Kinosaki Onsen has a hot summer of events - June 19, 2019
- P&O Cruises’ The Big Laugh Comedy Festival at Sea is Back in 2020 - June 18, 2019
- Family getaway to Fiji an easy job - June 17, 2019
- South Africa voted best safari destination - June 17, 2019
- Portuguese train added to Rail Europe offering - June 14, 2019
- Travel apps your phone needs to pack - June 13, 2019