Europcar Australia has been rated as the number one hire car brand in the nation by Canstar Blue, one of the country’s leading consumer comparison platforms.
Europcar Australia was awarded the Canstar Blue Award for Most Satisfied Customers in the car hire industry in 2019. It rated five stars for transparency of costs and fees, value for money, quality of vehicle, availability of vehicle and overall customer satisfaction.
Europcar Australia’s Managing Director, Ron Santiago commented, “We are delighted to be recognised by Canstar Blue as the country’s leading car hire brand. At Europcar Mobility Group, we are passionate about delivering a high quality service and great value to our customers and this is reflected in our consistent performance across all measures in Canstar Blue’s ranking.”
Launched in 2010, Canstar Blue is an initiative of Canstar – Australia and New Zealand’s premier research and expert ratings agency, working with more than 30,000 products and more than 300 brands across the financial services industry. Canstar is focused on educating and helping consumers make better financial decisions.
Europcar Mobility Group Australia is a national mobility service company, with rental locations located throughout the country and an extensive network throughout the world. Its extensive rental branch network includes major airports and cities throughout Australia – making it easy to find a convenient Europcar location near you.
- Adventure into Vanuatu - September 6, 2019
- Europcar in Australia Tops Car Hire Rankings in 2019 - August 24, 2019
- Fares to Europe drop below $999 - July 30, 2019
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018
- Whitsundays ranks as best island in region - October 25, 2018
- Nat Geo & Scenic River Cruise Partnership - October 24, 2018
- MSC Cruises enters ultra-luxury segment - October 19, 2018
- 5 Fun Facts about Canada - September 6, 2018