Emirates has unveil its new Boeing 777-300ER First Class Private Suite exhibit at the Arabian Travel Market 2018 (ATM) on 22 April.
This year marks Emirates’ 25th year of partnership and commitment to ATM. When the exhibition first opened its doors in 1993, Emirates flew 15 aircraft to 32 destinations and carried 2 million passengers.
Today, Emirates is one of the largest international airlines serving 159 destinations in 85 countries, carrying more than 59 million passengers to, and through, its hub in Dubai annually.
The Emirates stand will offer visitors a chance to experience the airline’s recently-launched products and service enhancements. The game changing, fully enclosed First Class private suites on exhibit have floor to ceiling sliding doors, soft leather seating, high-tech control panels and mood lighting. Incorporating cutting-edge technology, the suites also feature several world-firsts, including: ‘virtual windows’ using real-time fibre-optic camera technology, a NASA inspired ‘zero-gravity’ seating position, and a personal video-call service. Design details within the suite were inspired by luxury automotive brand Mercedes-Benz.
Emirates has also showcased its latest Boeing 777 Business Class seat, the A380 OnBoard lounge, along with other iconic products such as the First Class Shower Spa and the latest version of its generously-pitched Economy Class seats.
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018
- Qantas and KLM make Amsterdam closer - October 26, 2018
- Whitsundays ranks as best island in region - October 25, 2018
- Nat Geo & Scenic River Cruise Partnership - October 24, 2018
- WEEKLY DEALS: Cruise Europe, Busabout, Outback adventures & more - October 23, 2018
- MSC Cruises enters ultra-luxury segment - October 19, 2018
- Check in with VA via voice - October 7, 2018
- 5 Fun Facts about Canada - September 6, 2018
- 5 things you need to know before your first Tokyo trip - September 3, 2018
- 5 common tourist scams to avoid - August 30, 2018