Tripaway Travel on the Gold Coast is inviting travellers to join them for a VIP morning tea event with host, Founder and Journey Director of Constellation Journeys, Dan Kotzmann.
The free morning tea event is on Friday the 23rd of November at 10.00am at the Tripaway Travel head office in Palm Beach.
Constellation Journeys operate one unique “Round The World Journey” aboard a privately chartered Qantas 747 each year.
The next journey will depart on the 30th September 2019.
The Constellation Journey will include your own Qantas aircraft (travelling during the day only), your own Qantas crew, all accommodation in luxury hotels, all sightseeing as specified on the itinerary, all meals plus beer, wine and soft drink with all dinners and with lunch and dinner aboard the plane, bottled water in hotels and whilst touring, all transfers, the services of constellation journey leaders, tipping, taxes, and insurance.
Some comments from guest aboard the journey from this year…
“The Qantas crew add to the party atmosphere by appearing in country related fancy dress, their happiness is contagious, every boarding is like coming back to family”
“We feel like royalty at Kilamanjaro Airport we leave out ‘Queen of the Skies’ as the captain calls it, in 13 specific groups – all the better to expedite the flights into the Serengeti”
If you are interested to learn more, you can reserve your place at the event by emailing email@example.com or call 1300 737 544 by the 20th November. Hurry as spaces are limited.
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - September 4, 2019
- Tips for an ethical South African Safari - September 3, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - September 3, 2019
- Which South African safari is right for you? - September 2, 2019
- Hotel Review: Wild Dogs Safari Lodge - September 1, 2019
- Scoot renames premium service to ScootPlus - August 24, 2019
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Johannesburg to Skukuza with Airlink - August 1, 2019