Carnival Legend is counting down to when it arrives in Sydney on 13 October to begin her summer season of sailings, fresh from a multi-million dollar upgrade.
Australians who book on Carnival Legend will be some of the first local guests to experience her Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades made during a dry dock in Portland, Oregon earlier this year.
The well-received upgrades include Alchemy Bar, a vintage themed cocktail ‘pharmacy’ and Guy’s Burger Joint developed by Food Network superstar Guy Fieri, delivering fresh-off-the-grill burgers Guy’s way.
Enjoy freshly made tacos and homemade tortillas from BlueIguana Cantina and enjoy poolside bars BlueIguana Tequila Bar and RedFrog Rum Bar for a great selection of cocktails.
Carnival Legend will sail from Melbourne and Sydney, offering locals fun cruise holidays right from their doorstep to a range of popular destinations including the South Pacific, New Zealand and Tasmania.
Carnival Legend Hotel Director, Erik Speekenbrink, said he and his team are looking forward to cruising with their Australian guests again this summer.
“With 9 sailings from Melbourne this coming season, I’m looking forward to visiting some of my favourite ports. Any port that boasts stunning nature gets my vote, Tasmania and New Zealand’s Fiordlands fall into that category, they are really special. And the New Caledonian islands are beautiful and unspoilt with oodles of local traditions and unique culture”.
Aussies looking for their next holiday can book an 11-day cruise to New Caledonia and Fiji, departing Sydney on 13 October 2018 on Carnival Legend.
Example fares and itineraries include:
A 12-day cruise to New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji departing from Sydney 1 November 2018 starts from $1,299 per person, interior twin share with up to $300^ onboard credit per cabin.
A 9-day cruise to New Caledonia departing from Melbourne 28 January 2019 start from $1,149 per person, interior twin share with up to $300^ onboard credit per cabin.
Australians will get to experience all the fun that Carnival has to offer, with 45+ daily activities, from the thrilling Green Thunder waterslide, themed nights, live Broadway-style entertainment and the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss with Seuss at Sea™.
For more information visit https://www.carnival.com.au/sale/legend-returns.
- Adventure into Vanuatu - September 6, 2019
- Europcar in Australia Tops Car Hire Rankings in 2019 - August 24, 2019
- Fares to Europe drop below $999 - July 30, 2019
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018
- Whitsundays ranks as best island in region - October 25, 2018
- Nat Geo & Scenic River Cruise Partnership - October 24, 2018
- MSC Cruises enters ultra-luxury segment - October 19, 2018
- 5 Fun Facts about Canada - September 6, 2018