Air Vanuatu has commenced three non-stop flights per week between Melbourne and Vanuatu’s harbourside capital, Port Vila, opening-up a new holiday destination for people living in Victoria.
Making the South Pacific nation more accessible than ever, Vanuatu’s national carrier will have Melburnian’s immersed in a land of uncharted wilderness, ancient traditions, pristine oceans and rugged landscapes in just over four hours.
Explore meadows of unspoiled corals and fascinating sea life in the world-class marine reserve just outside of Port Vila; zipline through the treetops of untouched forests; and plunge into one of the many crystal-clear blue holes.
While Vanuatu’s raw beauty is incomparable, travellers will still be able to get their Melbourne fix (with a Ni-Vanuatu twist) – it’s not just the trendy laneways of Melbourne serving-up world-class coffee, culture and live entertainment.
The flights, which have been scheduled at convenient times, will depart Melbourne at 07.00 (local time) on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, arriving in Port Vila at 12.30 (local time). Onward connections are available from Port Vila to 28 destinations across Vanuatu. The return leg will depart Port Vila at 16.15 (local time) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, arriving in Melbourne at 20.15 (local time). Flight times are subject to change.
For more information visit www.vanuatu.travel/au and to book flights visit www.airvanuatu.com.
- Discover Texas - June 24, 2019
- Discover the Philippines - June 21, 2019
- Air Vanuatu flights direct Melbourne to Port Vila - June 19, 2019
- Rent Canon equipment with Kyōyū - June 19, 2019
- Kinosaki Onsen has a hot summer of events - June 19, 2019
- P&O Cruises’ The Big Laugh Comedy Festival at Sea is Back in 2020 - June 18, 2019
- Family getaway to Fiji an easy job - June 17, 2019
- South Africa voted best safari destination - June 17, 2019
- Portuguese train added to Rail Europe offering - June 14, 2019
- Travel apps your phone needs to pack - June 13, 2019