Air Vanuatu has commenced three non-stop flights per week between Melbourne and Vanuatu’s harbourside capital, Port Vila, opening-up a new holiday destination for people living in Victoria.
Making the South Pacific nation more accessible than ever, Vanuatu’s national carrier will have Melburnian’s immersed in a land of uncharted wilderness, ancient traditions, pristine oceans and rugged landscapes in just over four hours.
Explore meadows of unspoiled corals and fascinating sea life in the world-class marine reserve just outside of Port Vila; zipline through the treetops of untouched forests; and plunge into one of the many crystal-clear blue holes.
While Vanuatu’s raw beauty is incomparable, travellers will still be able to get their Melbourne fix (with a Ni-Vanuatu twist) – it’s not just the trendy laneways of Melbourne serving-up world-class coffee, culture and live entertainment.
The flights, which have been scheduled at convenient times, will depart Melbourne at 07.00 (local time) on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, arriving in Port Vila at 12.30 (local time). Onward connections are available from Port Vila to 28 destinations across Vanuatu. The return leg will depart Port Vila at 16.15 (local time) on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, arriving in Melbourne at 20.15 (local time). Flight times are subject to change.
For more information visit www.vanuatu.travel/au and to book flights visit www.airvanuatu.com.
- Discover the Whitsunday Islands - July 8, 2020
- Daydream Island Resort reopens - July 1, 2020
- Alliance Airlines touches down in Whitsundays with $99 fares - June 23, 2020
- Where to spot whales in NSW - June 22, 2020
- What to do in Kakadu - June 20, 2020
- Accor releases hit song - June 18, 2020
- Hot Air Ballooning on the Gold Coast - June 11, 2020
- Discover the Gold Coast - June 9, 2020
- Soak up the Sunshine Coast - June 5, 2020
- Meditate to the sounds of Vanuatu - May 28, 2020