Accor announced that the Group has officially welcomed 21c Museum Hotels into the MGallery Hotel Collection, marking the arrival of the MGallery brand into North America.
Bearing both the MGallery and 21c brands, 21c Museum Hotels – MGallery represents a shared commitment to inspiring guests to delight in and fully discover the very best the world has to offer.
21c Museum Hotels – MGallery will maintain 21c’s distinctive spirit and pioneering vision of combined contemporary art museum, boutique hotels and chef-driven restaurants, and preserve the singular personality, style and story of each individual property. 21c will be fully integrated into the MGallery collection, bringing to life the passion for rich experiences and local discovery for which MGallery is known.
21c Museum Hotels – MGallery currently includes eight properties in Bentonville, Cincinnati, Durham, Kansas City, Lexington, Louisville, Nashville and Oklahoma City. Additional projects are in development in Chicago, slated for debut in late 2019, and Des Moines.
The brand also just announced that 21c Museum Hotels has been selected as the brand and management company for a combination boutique hotel, contemporary art museum and independently branded, chef-driven restaurant anticipated to open in the restored YMCA building in downtown St. Louis in late 2020.
21c Museum Hotels – MGallery are now bookable through Accor reservations systems, including Accor.com. 21c will also officially join Le Club AccorHotels as of April 1, 2019, affording 21c guests full access to Le Club AccorHotels member benefits, status points, and the earning and burning of rewards points.
- WIN free flights for a year - October 12, 2019
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - September 4, 2019
- Tips for an ethical South African Safari - September 3, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - September 3, 2019
- Which South African safari is right for you? - September 2, 2019
- Hotel Review: Wild Dogs Safari Lodge - September 1, 2019
- Scoot renames premium service to ScootPlus - August 24, 2019
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019