Australians have revealed that their number one ultimate travel goal for 2019 is to travel to a country never visited before.
Virgin Australia is making this ultimate travel goal a reality for all Australians, by providing a ‘Back to Holidays’ sale and the chance to share in 25 million Velocity Points.
Virgin Australia’s General Manager Network & Revenue, Russell Shaw, said the ‘Back to Holidays’ sale was a great way for Australians to give themselves something to look forward to in the new year.
“This sale gives travellers the opportunity to receive up to 30% off selected domestic flights, great deals on international flights, and 10% off eligible Virgin Australia Holiday packages, so we’re delighted to help them make the most of their holidays in 2019,” Mr Shaw said.
If you’ve never travelled to any of these destinations, now is the time to book an incredible sale fare to tick off your 2019 holiday goal:
✈ Bali, from $199 one way
✈ Christchurch, from $219 one way
✈ Fiji, from $259 one way
✈ Hong Kong, from $519 return
To make your ultimate travel experience even better, Virgin Australia’s award-winning loyalty program, Velocity Frequent Flyer, is offering a share of 25 million Velocity Points to members who book one of these sale fares.
To receive their share of 25 million Velocity Points, members must first register for the offer here and add their Velocity membership number to their booking. After the sale finishes on 25 January 2019, every eligible member who has registered for the offer will be combined together, and the 25 million Velocity Points split evenly between them. For example, if 1,000 members sign up, they’ll receive 25,000 Velocity Points each!
The ‘Back to Holidays’ sale is available on selected flights from January to November 2019 across many different routes, including one-way domestic flights from $79, and international fares from $199 one-way. The sale is on now, and is available until 25 January. Terms and conditions apply.
To make your ultimate travel dreams a reality in 2019, head to Virgin Australia’s sale page to see where your holidays will take you this year.
- Plaza Premium Group Expands in Sydney - November 16, 2019
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary wins ‘Responsible Thailand’ award - November 16, 2019
- Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Exploring Rwanda’s Lake Kivu - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Karongi Lake View Retreat - November 16, 2019
- Discover Rwanda - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Magashi Camp - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Kigali Serena Hotel - November 16, 2019
- Hotel Review: Classic Lodge, Musanze - November 16, 2019
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019