Virgin Australia has launched a global agreement with Expedia to offer better flight and hotel deals to Australian travellers and improve their hotel booking experience.
The agreement means those booking hotels with Virgin Australia will now get access to Expedia’s expansive inventory of over 600,000 accommodations in 25,000 destinations worldwide.
Virgin Australia’s loyalty program, Velocity Frequent Flyer, has more than nine million members, all of whom will now be able to earn Velocity Points with every hotel reservation they make through the Expedia and Virgin Australia co-branded site.
James Staltari, General Manager for Digital and Direct channels, Virgin Australia, said that visitors to Virgin Australia Holidays, and those adding hotels to a flight booking with Virgin Australia, will benefit from a seamless end-to-end booking experience.
To celebrate the launch, Velocity Frequent Flyer and Expedia are offering triple Velocity Points with every hotel booking booked here https://expedia.virginaustralia.com until 13th June 2019. The offer will provide customers with 9 Velocity points per $1 spent on hotel bookings, with more information and terms and conditions available here.
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- Discover the Gold Coast - July 24, 2019
- Hot Air Ballooning on the Gold Coast - July 23, 2019
- Princess Cruises ranks in awards - July 23, 2019
- Scoot to move terminals in Singapore - July 23, 2019
- Singapore Airlines adds more Melbourne services - July 22, 2019
- New private journey Essential India - July 22, 2019
- Bali three different ways - July 15, 2019
- Bali the Island of the Gods - July 15, 2019