Viking has released four brand-new ocean cruise itineraries that cover all the highlights of South America.
Exploring the Americas — a 48-day ocean cruise from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles, calling into Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico and more. Priced from $21,495 per person.
Caribbean & South American Shores — a 26-day ocean cruise from San Juan to Buenos Aires, calling into Barbados, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and more. Priced from $9,295 per person.
West Indies, Amazon & South America — a 47-day ocean cruise from San Juan to Santiago, calling into Barbados, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and more. Priced from $21,495 per person.
“South America is such a fantastic part of the world to visit — there is so much to see and do. Some of Viking’s most popular cruises are those that visit South America, so we are excited to be able to add to that list and offer our valued guests even more opportunities to discover this region,” said Lubica Sibikova, Operations and Product Manager at Viking Cruises.
For more visit vikingcruises.com.au
- Fares to Europe drop below $999 - July 30, 2019
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018
- Whitsundays ranks as best island in region - October 25, 2018
- Nat Geo & Scenic River Cruise Partnership - October 24, 2018
- MSC Cruises enters ultra-luxury segment - October 19, 2018
- 5 Fun Facts about Canada - September 6, 2018
- Countdown to Carnival Legend’s return begins - September 6, 2018
- Book your dream holiday while at work with new desktop app - September 6, 2018