Online travel agency Trip.com, who launched last month in Australia, are advertising a dream job, paying they will pay $1,000 to an Australian family to test run family-friendly activities on a paid trip to Fiji in a deal that includes flights, accommodation and activities.
The only criteria is that the lucky Australian family must be no more than four members, and they are willing to be followed around by a documentary crew on the trip.
Trip.com are on a mission to change the way we think about overseas travel, that it is not only possible for families, young and old, but a necessity.
“We believe travel is the most important thing in the world. Experiencing other cultures and ways of life is a great way to help develop an open-mind,” said Trip.com Head of Marketing Joanne Heggie.
“We believe every Australian family should have the opportunity to experience a culture other than our own, and to do it together. By documenting this epic adventure, we hope we can convince other families to step outside their comfort zone and consider a holiday overseas,” she added.
To apply, families need to explain why they’re the best choice for the job via the task listing on Airtasker, which is live from today. Applications close midnight 12th May. The winning family of four will need to be available to commence their journey on 27th May, 2019 (refer to full T&C’s via the link on Airtasker.)
“To be paid $1,000 to go on a family trip overseas in an effort to see if the destination is truly family-friendly is one of the best jobs I’ve ever seen on Airtasker. With over 2.5 million people in the Airtasker community, I’m sure there is the perfect family waiting to apply,” Airtasker rep Alexandra Tully added.
- Discover Texas - June 24, 2019
- Discover the Philippines - June 21, 2019
- Air Vanuatu flights direct Melbourne to Port Vila - June 19, 2019
- Rent Canon equipment with Kyōyū - June 19, 2019
- Kinosaki Onsen has a hot summer of events - June 19, 2019
- P&O Cruises’ The Big Laugh Comedy Festival at Sea is Back in 2020 - June 18, 2019
- Family getaway to Fiji an easy job - June 17, 2019
- South Africa voted best safari destination - June 17, 2019
- Portuguese train added to Rail Europe offering - June 14, 2019
- Travel apps your phone needs to pack - June 13, 2019