Trip.com has announced the official launch of a new rewards program entitled “TripPLUS.”
Trip.com members will now be able to accumulate loyalty points called “Trip Coins” whenever they book flights and hotels or write a review on Trip.com platforms. Accumulated Trip Coins can be used to gain exclusive discounts on future purchases.
With the TripPLUS rewards program, members will now earn 25 Trip Coins for every US$100* they spend on flight bookings, 80 Trip Coins for every US$100 spent on hotel bookings, and up to 120 Trip Coins for every hotel review they post. Members can either make instant savings on Trip.com hotel products by selecting the number of Trip Coins to use when booking, or exchange Trip Coins for access to promo codes. By enabling instant saving through Trip Coins, Trip.com will offer further attractive products in the highly competitive online travel market.
“With the launch of the TripPLUS rewards program, we are significantly upgrading benefits offered to our loyal customers,” said Lynn Qu, Vice President of Product & Marketing. “We want our customers to feel that they are making the right choice for their online travel needs, as we continue to innovate our offerings in terms of convenience and premium customer service.”
TripPLUS works in tandem with Trip.com’s tier membership system, which includes Silver, Gold and Platinum membership. Members of all three tiers are entitled to exclusive hotel deals, while Gold and Platinum Tier Members will respectively receive 10% and 30% more Trip Coins on any flight or hotel booking. Higher levels of membership are reached through the separate accumulation of “Tier Points” on Trip.com platforms, earned through making flight and hotel bookings.
For more visit https://au.trip.com
- Mantra Hotels on sale - May 13, 2019
- Trip.com offer family dream job in Fiji - May 3, 2019
- SilkAir launches flights to Busan - May 3, 2019
- Trip.com Launches TripPLUS Rewards Program for Members - April 24, 2019
- Discover Kyoto - April 23, 2019
- National Geographic and Scenic Release 2020 Program - April 21, 2019
- Discover Monaco - April 16, 2019
- Trip.com launches for all your travel needs - April 12, 2019
- Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa to open in Fiji - April 11, 2019
- Adventure World launch new website - April 11, 2019