A one-stop travel shop for Australian travellers, Trip.com offers flights, hotels, trains, car hire, airport transfers, day tours and attractions tickets across desktop, mobile and app.
Trip.com, part of the Online Travel Agency (OTA) Ctrip Group, celebrated its launch into Australia by hosting over 60 partners of the travel industry in Sydney this week.
Still a young OTA, Trip.com has experienced three-digit year-on-year growth and has been expanding rapidly, having entered 5 new markets and added 6 new languages in the past 12 months. The company also intends to increase product offerings within the year.
Kirk Wong, Trip.com, Gabrielle Vicari and Mark Mulville from Malaysia Airlines, Ooi Chee Teng (CT) Trip.com
Introducing Trip.com at the event, Head of Marketing Joanne Heggie said “Trip.com is an app first online travel platform with no booking fees. We are offering competitive pricing for all your travel needs and supporting travellers before, during and after their travels with our 24/7 customer service.”
“We are delighted to host an event where we can meet with our partners and media in the travel industry. We are looking forward to learning more about Australian travellers and how we can continue to innovate our product offerings to cater to their needs,” added Lynn Qu, Global Vice President of Product & Marketing.
Trip.com offers competitive pricing, with 500+ suppliers and the purchasing power of 300 million members. It’s award-winning service means you can travel worry-free knowing that they are there if you need, 24 hours a day. Their worldwide coverage extends to over 1,200,000 hotels in more than 200 countries and regions and flights to over 5,000 cities.
For more visit www.trip.com
- Trip.com Launches TripPLUS Rewards Program for Members - April 24, 2019
- Discover Kyoto - April 23, 2019
- National Geographic and Scenic Release 2020 Program - April 21, 2019
- Discover Monaco - April 16, 2019
- Trip.com launches for all your travel needs - April 12, 2019
- Pullman Nadi Bay Resort & Spa to open in Fiji - April 11, 2019
- Adventure World launch new website - April 11, 2019
- Discover Sri Lanka - April 9, 2019
- HOTEL REVIEW: Jetwing Safari Camp - April 9, 2019
- HOTEL REVIEW: Jetwing Yala - April 9, 2019