Tigerair Australia has announced that it will re-commence flights between Hobart and the Gold Coast from 30 October 2018.
Tigerair will operate three return services per week between the two destinations and it will be the only low cost carrier to offer direct flights on this route.
Tigerair Australia CEO, Merren McArthur, said: “We are thrilled to be offering flights between Hobart and the Gold Coast, two of Australia’s most popular tourist destinations. At Tigerair, we are focused on offering low fares and choice to Australian travellers, and that is exactly what we will be doing as the only low cost carrier to operate direct flights between these two fabulous destinations.”
To celebrate today’s announcement, Tigerair has launched a sale for flights between Hobart and the Gold Coast starting from $69.95 each way* for travel between 30 October – 13 December 2018.
Flights can be booked at tigerair.com.au and the sale will run until 11:59pm, 10 August 2018 (AEST), unless sold out prior.
*Light Fares are per person in AUD and include GST. Fares do not apply to all flights or days and limited seats apply. Payments made with credit or debit cards are subject to a card payment fee of between 0.86% and 1.33% per booking. Payments made with interest free will attract a booking and service fee which is detailed at point of purchase. Fares are not refundable under the fare conditions but you may be entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law in certain circumstances. Bookings may be changed by paying the fee and any applicable fare difference in accordance with our conditions of carriage , as published on our website on the day you request your change. For Light Fares, additional charges apply for optional extras such as checked-in baggage travel insurance and reserved seat selection. For current fees, click here. Other conditions apply.
Go to www.tigerair.com.au for full terms and conditions.
- Discover Texas - June 24, 2019
- Discover the Philippines - June 21, 2019
- Air Vanuatu flights direct Melbourne to Port Vila - June 19, 2019
- Rent Canon equipment with Kyōyū - June 19, 2019
- Kinosaki Onsen has a hot summer of events - June 19, 2019
- P&O Cruises’ The Big Laugh Comedy Festival at Sea is Back in 2020 - June 18, 2019
- Family getaway to Fiji an easy job - June 17, 2019
- South Africa voted best safari destination - June 17, 2019
- Portuguese train added to Rail Europe offering - June 14, 2019
- Travel apps your phone needs to pack - June 13, 2019