A staple on many travellers’ bucket lists, Egypt is a land of ancient monuments, mysterious legends and a captivated charm that never fails to entice visitors, even through political turmoil.
Egypt’s Nile River has been host to Sanctuary Retreats’ luxury cruise liner for almost two decades – with the cruise liner offering visitors the choice of four vessels, each with a range of distinct cruise itineraries and tailored charters.
According to Michael McCall, Sanctuary Retreats’ Director of Sales Australian, NZ & Asia, the cruise liner remains confident and passionate about the liner in Egypt despite the countries precarious political situation.
“The company is incredibly optimistic about Egypt’s stability and safety, and we are really buoyed by the strong level of renewed interest in it from both consumers and agents,” Mr McCall said.
The last 12 months have seen the country buzzing with renewed optimism which has been sparked by a resurgence of people interested in traveling to Egypt.
However, the decline in tourism has meant something good for those who do decide to travel, according to Mr McCall.
“Right now, visitors to Egypt can still enjoy all of the major landmarks almost completely free of tourists, with quite a few previously restricted archaeological areas opening up to sightseers,” Mr McCall said.
Sanctuary Retreats’ four river cruises each provide the perfect combination of elegant surroundings, luxury service and cultural itineraries for an unforgettable Nile experience.
“Follow the river from Aswan to Luxor right through the heart of Egypt, and you can take in some of the best-known highlights including the Valley of the Kings and Queens, the Unfinished Obelisk, Philae and Luxor,” Mr McCall said.
“There’s ample opportunity to explore the more remote, but equally spectacular Denderah, Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.”
One thing is for sure, Egypt’s ancient past lives on in its majestic monuments and relics created by one of the most impressive civilisations history has seen.
For more information on Sanctuary Retreats please visit: https://www.sanctuaryretreats.com/egypt-holidays
- Adventure into Vanuatu - September 6, 2019
- Europcar in Australia Tops Car Hire Rankings in 2019 - August 24, 2019
- Fares to Europe drop below $999 - July 30, 2019
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018
- Whitsundays ranks as best island in region - October 25, 2018
- Nat Geo & Scenic River Cruise Partnership - October 24, 2018
- MSC Cruises enters ultra-luxury segment - October 19, 2018
- 5 Fun Facts about Canada - September 6, 2018