A staple on many travellers’ bucket lists, Egypt is a land of ancient monuments, mysterious legends and a captivated charm that never fails to entice visitors, even through political turmoil.
Egypt’s Nile River has been host to Sanctuary Retreats’ luxury cruise liner for almost two decades – with the cruise liner offering visitors the choice of four vessels, each with a range of distinct cruise itineraries and tailored charters.
According to Michael McCall, Sanctuary Retreats’ Director of Sales Australian, NZ & Asia, the cruise liner remains confident and passionate about the liner in Egypt despite the countries precarious political situation.
“The company is incredibly optimistic about Egypt’s stability and safety, and we are really buoyed by the strong level of renewed interest in it from both consumers and agents,” Mr McCall said.
The last 12 months have seen the country buzzing with renewed optimism which has been sparked by a resurgence of people interested in traveling to Egypt.
However, the decline in tourism has meant something good for those who do decide to travel, according to Mr McCall.
“Right now, visitors to Egypt can still enjoy all of the major landmarks almost completely free of tourists, with quite a few previously restricted archaeological areas opening up to sightseers,” Mr McCall said.
Sanctuary Retreats’ four river cruises each provide the perfect combination of elegant surroundings, luxury service and cultural itineraries for an unforgettable Nile experience.
“Follow the river from Aswan to Luxor right through the heart of Egypt, and you can take in some of the best-known highlights including the Valley of the Kings and Queens, the Unfinished Obelisk, Philae and Luxor,” Mr McCall said.
“There’s ample opportunity to explore the more remote, but equally spectacular Denderah, Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.”
One thing is for sure, Egypt’s ancient past lives on in its majestic monuments and relics created by one of the most impressive civilisations history has seen.
For more information on Sanctuary Retreats please visit: https://www.sanctuaryretreats.com/egypt-holidays
- Countdown to Carnival Legend’s return begins - September 6, 2018
- Book your dream holiday while at work with new desktop app - September 6, 2018
- LUX* Resorts launches all new LUX* Me concept - September 5, 2018
- The best time to travel to Egypt is now - August 16, 2018
- Chimu help the drought with a bale a booking - August 15, 2018
- Seven Ways to Enjoy Winter in Switzerland for Non-Skiers - August 15, 2018
- WA’s best wildflower season in a decade - August 14, 2018
- Virgin partner with Red Cross to help Aussie farmers - August 13, 2018
- Kinosaki is the quintessential autumn retreat - August 11, 2018
- Tasmania’s North and North-West Is Heating Up - August 10, 2018