Christmas has come early at Royal Caribbean International! The cruise line is celebrating the launch of its incredible annual summer sale, offering huge savings of up to 45% for a range of worldwide sailings departing from 1 January 2018 onwards. But hurry, offer ends 28 February 2018.
Choose a nine-night South Pacific cruise departing Sydney on 19 March 2018 onboard Explorer of the Seas. Visiting Lifou (Loyalty Islands), Mystery Island (Vanuatu), Noumea and the Isle of Pines (New Caledonia), this round-trip cruise is priced from just $1,149 per person, twin share – a saving of up to $650 per person.
Or, choose a 14 night New Zealand Sailing onboard Ovation of the Seas. Departing Sydney on 28 November 2018, the round-trip cruise visits the Bay of Islands, Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Dunedin, Dusky, Doubtful and Milford Sounds. Fares start from just $2,099 per person, twin share – a saving of up to $1450 per person.
For those who wish to sail closer to home, choose an 8 night round-trip Queensland cruise onboard Radiance of the Seas. Departing Sydney on 29 March 2018, the round-trip itinerary calls at Newcastle, Airlie Beach and Brisbane. Prices start from just $1,299 per person, twin share – a saving of up to $850 per person.
Terms and conditions apply, fares available until sold out.
For more information visit www.royalcaribbean.com.au.
*Conditions apply and prices are subject to change. Offer is valid for new bookings made on all Royal Caribbean International voyages (some blackout dates may apply) departing after 1 January 2018. New bookings must be made before 28 February 2018 in order to qualify for the offer. Eligible bookings will receive a discount of up to 45% off the total fare, depending on the itinerary and stateroom category booked. Offer is applicable to all passengers in the same booking. For full terms and conditions, visit www.royalcaribbean.com.au
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018
- Qantas and KLM make Amsterdam closer - October 26, 2018
- Whitsundays ranks as best island in region - October 25, 2018
- Nat Geo & Scenic River Cruise Partnership - October 24, 2018
- WEEKLY DEALS: Cruise Europe, Busabout, Outback adventures & more - October 23, 2018
- MSC Cruises enters ultra-luxury segment - October 19, 2018
- Check in with VA via voice - October 7, 2018
- 5 Fun Facts about Canada - September 6, 2018