BIG W has just extended its travel range, meaning travellers across the nation can find all their adventure needs at budget-friendly prices.
Here are our top picks of some of BIG W’s top budget-friendly and stylish travel products you need to have in your packing list next time you travel.
The Globite Travel Pillow lets you travel in complete comfort and arrive rested and relaxed at your destination.
- Travel Pillow Palm Tree
- Supports your head and neck whilst travelling
RRP – $15
This Globite RFID blocking passport cover provides protection for your passport from wear and tear, and with the integrated RFID blocking technology, the cover blocks unwanted scans of the personal information embedded within the passport pages protecting your personal information from theft.
Protect your personal data with the Globite RFID Blocking Passport Cover. The cover can also be used to store travel documents, cards or small amounts of cash.
- RFID Blocking technology
- Protects your passport from wear and tear
- Blocks unwanted scans of the personal information embedded within the passport pages
RRP – $15
Packing has never been so easy! These Globite Packing Cubes will help you keep your clothing organised, clean and easy to find. They also fit nicely into any drawer, so you can keep your clothes dust free when unpacking in your hotel. With 3 convenient sizes, you can use them when travelling, in your gym bag, at the beach or even to help keep your drawers organised at home.
- Keeps your belongings clean and easy to find
- Fits nicely into any drawer
- Small – 26cm x 18cm x 6cm
- Medium – 31cm x 20cm x 7cm
- Large – 38cm x 28cm x 7cm
- Approx 180gm weight total.
RRP – $25
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - September 4, 2019
- Tips for an ethical South African Safari - September 3, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - September 3, 2019
- Which South African safari is right for you? - September 2, 2019
- Hotel Review: Wild Dogs Safari Lodge - September 1, 2019
- Scoot renames premium service to ScootPlus - August 24, 2019
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- FLIGHT REVIEW: Johannesburg to Skukuza with Airlink - August 1, 2019