Accor announced the new The Silveri Hong Kong – MGallery in Hong Kong, the brand’s first hotel in Hong Kong when it opens towards the end of 2019.
Situated next to Novotel Citygate in Tung Chung, The Silveri Hong Kong – MGallery will be the first MGallery to open in a major city within Greater China.
The Silveri Hong Kong – MGallery has a unique story to tell. Its name references the silver mine resources in east Lantau, as well as the shimmer of water that surrounds the verdant island. Silver is used as a design element throughout the hotel as accents to underscore the refined luxury that the property encapsulates.
The Silveri Hong Kong – MGallery is part of Citygate’s mixed-use extension complex and is conveniently situated above Tung Chung MTR station. Hong Kong International Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo are a short five-minute drive away, while Central can be easily reached within 30 minutes by train. Lantau Island’s best attractions, namely The Big Buddha, Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car, and Hong Kong Disneyland, are all within easy reach.
The Silveri Hong Kong – MGallery offers 206 guestrooms and suites, with interior design by Hong Kong-based Cream. A number of guestrooms and suites offer outdoor terraces and jacuzzis whilst a selection of suites are outfitted with expansive terraces and plunge pools. Large windows offer views to the green hills of Lantau, while natural materials such as hardwood floors and stone bring the landscape indoors.
- Discover Texas - June 24, 2019
- Discover the Philippines - June 21, 2019
- Air Vanuatu flights direct Melbourne to Port Vila - June 19, 2019
- Rent Canon equipment with Kyōyū - June 19, 2019
- Kinosaki Onsen has a hot summer of events - June 19, 2019
- P&O Cruises’ The Big Laugh Comedy Festival at Sea is Back in 2020 - June 18, 2019
- Family getaway to Fiji an easy job - June 17, 2019
- South Africa voted best safari destination - June 17, 2019
- Portuguese train added to Rail Europe offering - June 14, 2019
- Travel apps your phone needs to pack - June 13, 2019