Routing: Melbourne – Bandar Seri Begawan – Melbourne
Aircraft: 787 Dreamliner
Airline Code: BI
Melbourne Airport does not have a Royal Brunei Lounge so travellers in Business Class have access to the Cathy Pacific Lounge. Business Class travellers receive priority check in and express passes through customs. The airport check in staff were friendly and assisted in ensuring the check in process went smooth.
The new 787 Dreamliner Business Class cabin is the definition of comfort. Featuring “Contour” seats that recline to 180 degrees flat bed, along with a plush duvet and larger pillow is sure to offer a peaceful rest during the flight. Each seat is equipped with a 15.4 touchscreen LCD Monitor with Panasonic eX2 in-flight entertainment system; as well as in seat power connecter.
Since October 2003, Royal Brunei has the offered “food fit to fly by” meal concept for their inflight menus, featuring healthier and lighter meal options. Since then the menu has adopted the “Dine Upon Request” meal concept, giving long-haul Business Class passengers the choice to dine at their desired time up to 90 minutes before landing. The food brings together the best of Asian virtues and hospitality, with Royal Brunei’s cabin crew delivering quality service on board the flights.
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- Discover the Gold Coast - July 24, 2019
- Hot Air Ballooning on the Gold Coast - July 23, 2019
- Princess Cruises ranks in awards - July 23, 2019
- Scoot to move terminals in Singapore - July 23, 2019
- Singapore Airlines adds more Melbourne services - July 22, 2019
- New private journey Essential India - July 22, 2019
- Bali three different ways - July 15, 2019
- Bali the Island of the Gods - July 15, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort - July 15, 2019