Josh heraud, his wife Anna, and their two vivacious daughters Zion (5) and Maya (7) headed to Fiji last month as the winners of Trip.com’s best travel job competition.
Most of us do our jobs to get paid each week to pay for the necessities of living, and in reality, to also go on our next holiday. Trip.com needed someone to do a different kind of job. A job that involved their next holiday.
The remit? Road test if the Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay was really as family friendly as they claimed. Trip.com paid for airfares, airport lounge access with a children’s room, 3 nights accommodation, and some great activities – for a family (up to 4 members) to travel to Fiji, stay at the Resort, document their findings, with an additional $1000 as a bonus.
Testing the waters, Trip.com placed an ad on Airtasker and asked for applicants. Needless to say, there were plenty of willing families who applied for the job. Shortlisted applicants were asked for a short video, and the winning family was that of Josh Heraud, whose winning video can be downloaded here: https://we.tl/t-ZfKjff3wDo
While there could only be one winner of the competition, Trip.com decided to make everyone a winner with the chance to explore Fiji.
Now everyone can earn $100 off* per person on flights with Fiji Airways thanks to Trip.com, for any flights from Australia to Nadi (one way or return) booked between 1300 June 18 and 1800 AEST June 23, 2019. For travel from June 18, 2019 – April 8, 2020.
*Promo code only applicable per person when booked in separate transactions, otherwise one promo code per booking. Minimum spend of $450 to apply promo code.
To book go to Trip.com, or download and book on the app
That’s potentially a great saving of $400 for a family of four that could be used towards and of the following activities:
Visit to Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool
Suva Shore Excursion: Waiyanitu Waterfall Trek and Fijian Village Tour with Buffet Lunch
Suva Shore Excursion: Fiji Rivers Jet Boating Adventure with lunch
Half Day Lautoka City, Hindu Temple Fijian Ancestral Village Tour
Nadi Therapeutic Mud Pools and Garden Tour – Shore Excursions
Fiji Sunset Dinner Cruise and Cultural Show
Nadi Tivua Island Cruise
- The best of South Africa - September 4, 2019
- Hotel Review: Simbavati River Lodge - September 4, 2019
- Tips for an ethical South African Safari - September 3, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp - September 3, 2019
- Which South African safari is right for you? - September 2, 2019
- Scoot renames premium service to ScootPlus - August 24, 2019
- Photography tours to try this World Photography Day - August 19, 2019
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- Discover the Gold Coast - July 24, 2019
- Hot Air Ballooning on the Gold Coast - July 23, 2019