Train travel is a fuss free way of seeing the best of Europe in sheer comfort and style. With city centre to city centre links and no check-in queues, it makes travel seamless.
Not only the efficiency of train travel is appealing, but when you step on board you get comfortable seats with lots of space, great on-board service and a bar carriage and no baggage limit (but of course travellers should only bring what they need).
Probably best of all, it is thoroughly scenic and relaxing, a sociable way to travel as that’s the best way to meet locals and is more environmentally friendly than flying or driving.
Anyone and everyone can travel by train – there’s also facilities for the disabled, families, business travellers and cyclists (many trains in Europe have compartments for bike storage).
Eurail passes offer free travel for up to two children from ages four to 11 years per adult pass holder, while children under the age of 16 travel for free with an adult using the Swiss Travel Pass.
Where to go
There’s lots to see, do and explore in Europe for first time or regular visitors to Europe. Rail Europe has a dedicated area on their website for suggestions to inspire rail travel here – https://www.raileurope.com.au/l-europe-en-train/travel-ideas-and-itineraries/
How to decide between a rail pass or rail tickets?
Sometimes all you need is a point to point rail journey, other times it might be a bit more extensive with multiple trips and destinations. This is when it is important to compare rail tickets to a rail pass. You can get a quick summary of factors to consider here – https://www.raileurope.com.au/train-tickets/rail-passes/.
For all your information on rail travel in Europe, visit www.raileurope.com.au.
- Product Review: Tesalate Towel - August 6, 2019
- Discover the Gold Coast - July 24, 2019
- Hot Air Ballooning on the Gold Coast - July 23, 2019
- Princess Cruises ranks in awards - July 23, 2019
- Scoot to move terminals in Singapore - July 23, 2019
- Singapore Airlines adds more Melbourne services - July 22, 2019
- New private journey Essential India - July 22, 2019
- Bali three different ways - July 15, 2019
- Bali the Island of the Gods - July 15, 2019
- Hotel Review: Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort - July 15, 2019