Tripaway Travel on the Gold Coast is inviting travellers to join them for a VIP morning tea event with host, Founder and Journey Director of Constellation Journeys, Dan Kotzmann.
The free morning tea event is on Friday the 23rd of November at 10.00am at the Tripaway Travel head office in Palm Beach.
Constellation Journeys operate one unique “Round The World Journey” aboard a privately chartered Qantas 747 each year.
The next journey will depart on the 30th September 2019.
The Constellation Journey will include your own Qantas aircraft (travelling during the day only), your own Qantas crew, all accommodation in luxury hotels, all sightseeing as specified on the itinerary, all meals plus beer, wine and soft drink with all dinners and with lunch and dinner aboard the plane, bottled water in hotels and whilst touring, all transfers, the services of constellation journey leaders, tipping, taxes, and insurance.
Some comments from guest aboard the journey from this year…
“The Qantas crew add to the party atmosphere by appearing in country related fancy dress, their happiness is contagious, every boarding is like coming back to family”
“We feel like royalty at Kilamanjaro Airport we leave out ‘Queen of the Skies’ as the captain calls it, in 13 specific groups – all the better to expedite the flights into the Serengeti”
If you are interested to learn more, you can reserve your place at the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 737 544 by the 20th November. Hurry as spaces are limited.
- Discover Texas - June 24, 2019
- Discover the Philippines - June 21, 2019
- Air Vanuatu flights direct Melbourne to Port Vila - June 19, 2019
- Rent Canon equipment with Kyōyū - June 19, 2019
- Kinosaki Onsen has a hot summer of events - June 19, 2019
- P&O Cruises’ The Big Laugh Comedy Festival at Sea is Back in 2020 - June 18, 2019
- Family getaway to Fiji an easy job - June 17, 2019
- South Africa voted best safari destination - June 17, 2019
- Portuguese train added to Rail Europe offering - June 14, 2019
- Travel apps your phone needs to pack - June 13, 2019