Carnival Cruise Line has launched its 2020 program, boasting a record number of 77 sailings from Australia to the South Pacific, New Zealand and Australia, offering more fun at sea than ever before.
On sale July 2018, Carnival’s 2020 program includes the first full year of sailings for Carnival Splendor, Australia’s newest and largest ship home ported year-round in Australia, sailing from Sydney.
Fares on the 8 night cruise to the South Pacific on Carnival Splendor, sailing from Sydney on 11 March 2020 start from $1,049 per person, interior twin share.
Following the news that Carnival Spirit will become the brand’s first-ever ship to home port in Brisbane, Queenslanders will benefit from unique itineraries including a 7-day cruise to the tropical wonderlands of Espiritu Santo, Mystery Island and Noumea.
Fares on the 7 night cruise to New Caledonia and Vanuatu on Carnival Spirit, sailing from Brisbane on 29 November 2020 start from $1,099 per person, interior twin share.
In yet another first for the brand, the new program also boasts a record number of 28 short cruises, giving Aussies and Kiwis the chance to sample all of the fun that Carnival has to offer, in five days or less.
Fares on the 3 night weekend sampler cruise on Carnival Splendor, sailing from Sydney on 28 August 2020 start from $499 per person, interior twin share.
Aussie holidaymakers also have the opportunity to sail on the popular repositioning cruise across the transpacific to Honolulu, with Carnival Spirit in 2020.
Rated as Australia’s favourite year-round cruise ship by members of Cruise Critic, Carnival Spirit has recently undergone a dry dock to receive a range of upgrades including new family-friendly entertainment features and world-class duty-free shopping experiences.
Carnival Cruise Line Vice President Australia, Jennifer Vandekreeke, said the brand was excited to reveal so many new and fun cruising options for Aussies as part of the program launch.
“2020 marks a significant milestone as we offer Australians the first full year of sailings onboard Carnival Splendor. Joining us down under as our newest and largest ship in Australia, we can’t wait to give holidaymakers the chance to experience all the fun she has to offer.
“We’re equally thrilled to announce our very first sailings from Brisbane. We know Queenslanders will love the range of unique itineraries we’ve developed especially for them, including calls to tropical havens such as Santo, Vanuatu.”
For more information visit carnival.com.au
- Viking Announces Exciting New South America Cruise Itineraries - March 29, 2019
- New Qantas service connects Sunshine Coast to the world - March 28, 2019
- Fright-seeing Scotland’s Ghost Trail - October 29, 2018
- Qantas and KLM make Amsterdam closer - October 26, 2018
- Whitsundays ranks as best island in region - October 25, 2018
- Nat Geo & Scenic River Cruise Partnership - October 24, 2018
- WEEKLY DEALS: Cruise Europe, Busabout, Outback adventures & more - October 23, 2018
- MSC Cruises enters ultra-luxury segment - October 19, 2018
- Check in with VA via voice - October 7, 2018
- 5 Fun Facts about Canada - September 6, 2018